vendors in the bazaar

steenk

Dalayan Beginner
would be great if we could get a few more vendors in the bazaar.

one with each of the tradeskill supplies

one with bandages, food, etc. *think barla tuftur*

one with 100% weight reduction bags for 2 plat or so

one with .. well i guess that last one is ridiculous enough

anyhow.. on with the begging!

please gimme merchants in bazaar please please

This has been...

This has been discussed before, but the reason there are no merchants in the Bazaar currently is to make the player cities worth something. If Bazaar was your one-stop-shop, then you owuld have no need to go to Erudin or Thurgadin anymore, which goes against the roleplay value of those citites.

and the only reason I currently go to these cities regardless is to pick up a medical kit or two. :p it just makes it more of a hassle to run all the way back to there when bazaar is so easy to get to, though I understand it would make the cities not nearly as useful.

Its about rolplay value - if you have played AD&D then you would understand it a little more. If you plan to go adventuring you aquire all the supplies you need before you leave out, and assume that you will not come across another town to buy supplies at.

If you put merchants in the bazaar then people wont have that feeling of home in their starting cities, and wont ever go there - unless its closer. its not about making the game easier and more convient to grind to 65. its about rolplaying and having fun :) which is super cool.

I don't even think a 100% Weight Reduction bag is in the game..let alone on a vendor for 2p :(

Because your so cool Melwin ~_~

You are the master, all bow down to his 100% weight reduction bag.

Atleast tell the man where its from and the name, geesh.

Think the 100% WR bag was just a joke.

And its not like you need them :b. I mean monks might need them for no drop stuff but otherwise just give all your extra crap to your cleric bot :b.

Edit: I mean the 100% WR bags for 2plat... but yeah its great that there are some :)

The 10-slot 100% weight reduction (can hold giant items) are dropped from the clr dragon in WW (I think it was), atleast one of the dragons in WW allways drops it (don't remember name)

Thats all well and good... but how much does the bag itself weigh?!?!?!??! :p

I hope its like 0.5 stones and not lore :)

Btw are there any other WR containers?

Lazuli's Treasure Satchel i think is the 100% one he's talking about.. Drops from Lazuli the Fickle in WW.. the gold dragon I think.

Hand Made Backpacks are supposed to be in soon.. if not already

The Alchemist rat in DN drops an Alchemists pouch.. smaller items, less slots, and less WR.. but they are easy to get..

And there's the runner pouch in upper village in Sorcerers Laby..

Probably more, but those are just off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom