Valorium Reinforced Leggings

Syalara

Dalayan Beginner
I think this is a decent item for the risk/reward however I would like to see the weight drop a tad.

It only weighs 2.3 stone which dosent seem like alot, but for monk usable legs it is. None of the other classes that can use this item would care if its 2.3 or 20 but reducing the weight even down to 1.3 would make a huge difference for monks. It may be the difference between sitting in a bank and being worn for some /shrug

Anyway, decent item but if weight can be lowered that would be awesome

AC 35
Effect Valiance III
STR +15 DEX +10 AGI +10 HP +90 Mana +50 SVM +15
RNG ROG MNK BST
WT 2.3

They are also ugly as sin but I dont really care about that, ugly wont prevent me from wearing this item, weight will.

Speaking of ugly, why is everything I've seen worn since about level 60 basically the ugliest teal/fuscia/yellow ever?

Syalara said:
I think this is a decent item for the risk/reward however I would like to see the weight drop a tad.

It only weighs 2.3 stone which dosent seem like alot, but for monk usable legs it is. None of the other classes that can use this item would care if its 2.3 or 20 but reducing the weight even down to 1.3 would make a huge difference for monks. It may be the difference between sitting in a bank and being worn for some /shrug

Anyway, decent item but if weight can be lowered that would be awesome

AC 35
Effect Valiance III
STR +15 DEX +10 AGI +10 HP +90 Mana +50 SVM +15
RNG ROG MNK BST
WT 2.3

They are also ugly as sin but I dont really care about that, ugly wont prevent me from wearing this item, weight will.

I would assume the high amount of AC on the legs is a contributing factor for why it's 2.3, and thus, not so monk friendly.

Back
Top Bottom