Vah Sword Graphics

AngryCow

Dalayan Elder
I noticed that when I was a young knight that the two NPC's that give the [Shir Blade] quest, Vahir Rahkahl and Vahir Ghan, were wielding swords with different graphics, I thought that these would reflect in thier respective vah sword quests for Paladin and Shadow Knight respectively. After completing some of the quests myself and observing other players, I have seen that all 8 vah swords (the 4 levels each for PAL and SHD) have the same graphic, which is the same as the one Vahir Rahkahl is wielding. My request is that the 4 SHD vah blades get thier graphic changed to that of the blade that Vahir Ghan, the quest giver for SHD's, is carrying, and that the 4 for the PAL class remain as the graphic that Vahir Rahkahl has (the PAL quest giver). Pictures below to illustrate.

O4cRAkC.png

XDss4Ac.png

Thanks!

That's just a Varisath graphic. You don't want that. Shadowknights should have something different and cooler than regular Naughtylus, though.

While I agree the graphic for the vah swords could maybe be cooler, considering they are high-powered-long-quested items; I also think that this graphic change would fit with the lore and was maybe even a slight oversight upon implementation.

This is a perfect case example for messing with particle weapon effects discussed in player development. Give the second variant to the SK, and then add class appropriate weapon graphics. Some gold sparkles, or flames for pally. And the usual skulls, or maybe gray/blue flames for the sk.

could always just change the graphic of the sword the vah dude is holding and change the reward version to that as well. just deciding on what would be the issue. ( iirc the semi-rare no-drop sword the wandering guards in eldenals carry occasionally isnt a bad look.)

Back
Top Bottom