Vah side quest

Lockon97

Dalayan Adventurer
Character name: Rekzer
Problem: Got all my Hps, For somereason the quest mob isn't flagged for me to start the side quest for my arrow making rig kit.
Reference: GM-Pugsley

I had the same problem... make sure you are finished with all the HPs, and not just the one you need + a few others.

Then go talk to the main VAHs for quest progression, repop the camp and then try again to activate the dialogue. But yeah the thread should be in quest discussion... pretty much all VAH related is there I think.

I had the same problem... make sure you are finished with all the HPs, and not just the one you need + a few others.

Then go talk to the main VAHs for quest progression, repop the camp and then try again to activate the dialogue. But yeah the thread should be in quest discussion... pretty much all VAH related is there I think.

sadly i've had all of vah HPs for about a week not and i'm still not flagged to do the quest. (I'm at the banner part of vah)

Last edited:
the quest isnt bugged

OK so once you free the FR HP Sorysia Laythen... you do not need all the HP's LOL simply hail and finish all dialogue with Ryhajin Kajek...then hail Sorysia Laythen tada..

Back
Top Bottom