Vah Shaman quest

peligro

Dalayan Beginner
Currently working on part 6 of the vah shaman newbie quest and having trouble locating some things. First, the Runnyeye slime report from "a lesser chest". Does anyone have any idea where these are located. I have combed the top three floors for them, so unless they are on the 4th, which they probably are, I am SoL. Second, I have been unable to locate the "runnyeye newsletter". They are said to drop off any runnyeye in the citidel. Again, not having hunted much at all on the 4th floor, this may be an issue of only dropping on runnyeye on the 4th, but I have killed plenty on the top three floors without any luck. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kradluk

Currently working on part 6 of the vah shaman newbie quest and having trouble locating some things. First, the Runnyeye slime report from "a lesser chest". Does anyone have any idea where these are located. I have combed the top three floors for them, so unless they are on the 4th, which they probably are, I am SoL. Second, I have been unable to locate the "runnyeye newsletter". They are said to drop off any runnyeye in the citidel. Again, not having hunted much at all on the 4th floor, this may be an issue of only dropping on runnyeye on the 4th, but I have killed plenty on the top three floors without any luck. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kradluk

The word "citadel" implies some sort of structure beyond just caves, if that helps :)

Back
Top Bottom