Vah Bard Quest (BRD/WAR quests both work now)

Serania

Dalayan Adventurer
Is this quest line working? After doing the first one and getting the arms, I was unable to get him to respond any further.

Part 3 text not being given ...

You say, 'Hail, Hyvek Vahl'

Hyvek Vahl says, '<non-pertinent quest text here about the idol and what the bugs worship>'
- [D1] I'm ready for my next lesson.

You say, 'I'm ready for my next lesson.'

<chirp chirp> silence

Tried a variety of other lines, nothing works. I assume there is a trigger mis-spelling.

Last edited:
I just brought out some catnip and he was g2g!

Seriously though, it'd be nice to figure out what we have to type to trigger. Give us the mispelling even, I'm ok with that!

Part 3 text not being given ...

You say, 'Hail, Hyvek Vahl'

Hyvek Vahl says, '<non-pertinent quest text here about the idol and what the bugs worship>'
- [D1] I'm ready for my next lesson.

You say, 'I'm ready for my next lesson.'

<chirp chirp> silence

Tried a variety of other lines, nothing works. I assume there is a trigger mis-spelling.

It seems like I never finished their newbie line :X

I'll try to put the rest in soon, all the drops are there and the reward is there but Hyvek's quest text is not.

It seems like I never finished their newbie line :X

I'll try to put the rest in soon, all the drops are there and the reward is there but Hyvek's quest text is not.

Implemented the rest of the bard newbie quests, but it turns out the warrior newbie quests are also not in. Whoops! I'll post in this thread again when those are finished.

I think the warrior one broke again...hailed him after doing the second quest and asked from my next task, but doesnt respond...

EDIT: I suppose i should elaborate alittle more on this one, Lyjan Vahl, The warrior GM that gives the Valorism quests(i think thats what it is called....not on right now) gives text for what you need to do for the first and second part of the questline...upon hailing him for the third task and asking what your next assignment is, he doesnt not respond....you can still turn in items and proceed along the questline, but i was only able to do this once, as i am unable to figure out what items i need for the next part...(3rd part was easy to figure out...just 4 of those slime rocks)...im guessing its just an error with calling up the text...It would be much appreciated if it could get fixed :D

Thanks,
Spardis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom