Unofficial Winter's Roar Fansite soon to be launched

Eldamus

Dalayan Beginner
I'd like to notify all that I am launching a Winter's Roar fan site, in just a couple days. Of course, in order for it to be a successful we must rely on others and content information. Most importantly are guides and maps. The site will continue to grow as more information is posted. Information on spells and a bestiary is a possibility at the moment.

If you'd like to submit content, send it to [email protected]

Here is the site in the works >>

prev.jpg.txt

**Note: Don't mind the news title, it won't be launched until Sunday possibly

Thanks Sorfir

Please keep in mind this is somewhat incomplete - imbalances in tables are unattractive and no worries - it'll be fixed. I'll probably shorten the patch messages to summarize the main fixes. If anybody has ideas for another color scheme I'm also open to that! It may look drastically different upon launch.

Looks cool, hoping to see it come up soon.

But you definitely might want to look into working with overlord04 who's making another fansite. I mean yeah, we're flattered that we're getting two fansites in such short order, but it'd probably be better to have one big site :p

OK I PMed Overlord.

I think this site will turn out great! I'll be working on it all day today so ;).

yeah to answer the question you may use any content on my site aside from the Erig's corner you have to have his permission for it and I will continue work on finding the quests and the item database. but I won't be able to do it for a couple of weeks have my State test for becoming a paramedic and will need these weeks to study. anyways looks great.

Back
Top Bottom