UI's That work with SOD

Freejack

Dalayan Beginner
Ok here is a partial list of UI's that work with SOD, I would like to get an area setup either in here or the wiki to be able to maintain this and add to it as we go. I also have add-ons that work some things may need minor tweaks which we will advise and possibly do ourselves if I can get a place to host the UI's we fix.

WORKING:

Delta2.3
SARS4casters
SARS4melee
SARS4Hybrid
Qwenesui
Soesd2
Kenafsod
MiniUIv4.1-Invis
Tablets UI
Solaria V1.1
Absynthe2k5_Blend_UI

POSSIBLE:

NightElf
Shouki_SoD

NOT WORKING:

SimpleD
TBS_FaalBareFiler
Myxiplx_UI_v2.1
Fanrasui31
Httk_orig
Brown_Leather
Alt_Default
CleanAndClearAug07

I am working on the possibles, and will be editing this to add others and links and instructions.

Last edited:
EQ000212.png

I use Solaria v1.1 from http://www.eqinterface.com/

Its pretty cluttered I know, but I dont mind windows.

Edit: Full Size

Last edited:
Added it to the list..... I am looking for one that allows more than one hot button bar. I have seen the addons just haven't gotten them to work.

Last edited:
Absynthe2k5 can you put it somewhere I can grab it and make it available to everyone when I get a sever location available.

Ok I think I have some more to add top this list, I will test them out completely and get them listed in the next few days.

Every one is available on EQinterface........ I am looking at hosting the ones that I have tagged working. Just don't have enough hours in the day to work and all my extra curricular activities yet.....

My UI Blend

Ok originally removed this because had a bit of a disagreement with the GM's bt since I am playing here free till I donate this is my conribution to the community and since several members of said community most notably Glorax and another fellow with a srange name who helped me out with some plate items when I was ulra noob were so nice and helpful I just have to return the Karma.

Mediafire download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g7mfdj1r26x6bb2

Screenshot:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/gynsu666/EQ000013.jpg

Basically took the base Sars4Hybrid blended it with Verminimal/parts of solaria. Removed the custom buff bars as they reflect the 20 slot which doesn't work here, the buff bars keep a nice slate like grapghic. The spell bar has 9 slots I left that alone in hopes they add tha someday. Switched arond the custom clicky slots for a more baseline set up. Added Elements 3d target rings. Was going to add the Pirate but it was a teeny bit glitchy. Custom pet box which I am having a bit of roble geting the buffs to display so will have to use the basic command.

If people need help with the clickies and how to change them I am availabe by PM or in game as Fugazzi, Yamakazi or Lloco.

Hope ya like it!

P.S [I take no credit for the hard and infinately complicated work the original authors of these UI's have put into them I just adapted functional old UI pieces to work on SOD]

Last edited:
If needed I can add a few tuttorials to help folks not have to take 3 hours to set up each toon. Also tutorials on XML editing to make clicky changing easier.

Thanks again to all those folks who ake the time to help ot noobs I hope to be part of the crowd one day.

What screen resolution do you use? I love the look of the UI you have. I'll be downloading it tonight! Thank you for sharing this.

Hi guys.

I downloaded the UI, put it in its own file folder in my steam uifolder, am able to choose the option in game using /load and unclicking "keep your layout," and the file wont load... It keeps my current UI that is the one you get default. What did I do wrong? I know I am probably missing a step or two. :)

Also, Absybthe, is there a group window with the UI you posted and it is not shown or didI miss it somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:
Hi guys.

I downloaded the UI, put it in its own file folder in my steam uifolder, am able to choose the option in game using /load and unclicking "keep your layout," and the file wont load... It keeps my current UI that is the one you get default. What did I do wrong? I know I am probably missing a step or two. :)

Also, Absybthe, is there a group window with the UI you posted and it is not shown or didI miss it somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your help!

You need to put the UI Folder in C:\Program Files\EverQuest\uifiles or whatever directory your game install is at. When you are in game, type /load Name , the name obviously being the name of the UI Folder you added to uifiles. The game might pause for a moment, but it will load if it works with our client.

Back
Top Bottom