Ui suggestions

Calicobard

Dalayan Beginner
Does anyone have a good suggestions for a UI to use with Shards of Dalaya here in 2021. I need something better than try one released in 2007 to 2008 on Eqinterface.com. I am getting tried of trying to edit .xml files myself. I am computer savvy I'm just too old to have the patience to debug 1o0's of lines of code. I have better uses for my time. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Would like to come back and play some of the fun customized content of Shards again. Best part if you help make this easy for me I can get more of my guildmates to also come and play your content. I wont reveal which guild I am referring to because they are a well known clan in many paid games and since you guys are an emulated game some in my clan would say you guys are not legitimate. I say screw those with that much piety. I want the camaraderie of old EQ and many of my clan would not admit so publicly but many feel as I do and I should be able to bring many of my friends with me on an "unofficial" basis. IE not an official guild corporate sponsered game and we would not be using our official Corporate clan name. Please feel free to pm me for more details if you are curious and want more info than what I have posted so far.

Thanks, Holyroller (name of my cleric/rogue from when I played Runes of magic back in the day)
P.S. Dont h8 on me for playing that POS PTW game I was young and stupid at that point in my life

this is the best resource i can provide, a lot of us have used this as a base and have edited w/e we wanted into it.

this is the best resource i can provide, a lot of us have used this as a base and have edited w/e we wanted into it.
Thank you I was able to locate and DL his interface from that thread and I am already arranging it to my liking. Cheers!

here is a link to my more minimalist nothing fancy UI https://forum.shardsofdalaya.com/threads/draists-ui-version-3-0.30845/ . keep in mind it was created before the new rested recovery system which added a timer you could watch to tell when you would get faster recovery speeds(there have been some bugs with that system I am not sure have been worked out yet). my UI basically takes the standard UI SOD ships with and strips out a lot of the stuff that doesn't apply to SOD and optimizes it to reduce the amount of screen space used by the UI which can be important on lower resolution monitors.

Back
Top Bottom