Traekoth the Ancient - Wednesday 10/3 7 PM CDT

Wesell

Dalayan Elder
Everyone did a great job Sunday night including Zhylrak, who was tanking without his decanter and did great. We had 3 textbook executions, but in the end we didn't have the necessary DPS to take down Treak before the healers ran out of mana. A number of new people are holding at 57 so we should only get stronger every week. Hopefully we can see some more DPS class show up next time.

Next raid is Wednesday 10/3 7 PM CDT. Anyone level 56 or 57 is welcome to join. No previous experience with Treak is required, but you should read the wiki article (http://www.angrygamer.net/sodwiki/index.php?title=Traekoth_the_Ancient) if you haven't done this before. Please be on time.

Sorry I wasn' tthere sunday, thats a work night so its iimpossible to do anything in game.

Ill see you wedesday however with Zaidar :)

I'll try to show up if i remember, I forget a lot though and other times raids fall on my guilds raid nights.

sythar 57 monk

Hoping to crank out more AA's by that time and buy some fear immunity....stupid Traek...

It just lasted too long the last attempt I was at. Need more DPS for sure...

I have class till 7:40 est and takes about 25 mins to get home from there. If you have room, and have not started by 8:15 (7:15 cdt?), I would love to help again. Reptak, by tomorrow, will have his decanter and a little better gear. Obviously Sythar, in full imp hide+, would be an amazing tank. But I will be ready to do whatever is needed. My shaman, Reptuk, was there last attempt too, but my dru, Aidar, will probaly be 57 tomorrow and his group heals and/or Exile Elemental spell might be better than another shaman. Up to you whether you need both/either. Looking forward to tomorrow.

ps: On a side note, not to suck up, but I was impressed with Wesell's attitude last week. Very positive, and that is contagious. We'll get him tomorrow.

Reptak/etc. ...

I guess I could hold off leveling till tomorrow. I should be on, but might have family in town around that time. If I'm on I can bring my cleric too if needed I'm sure.

Zhylrak
57 Monk

Hey all-

Had computer issues all night last night [building a new rig] and was unable to complete the decanter quest. Just need a few groundspawns. I brought what I thought was an external drive with my SoD folder on it in order to install on my laptop so I could finish it at school. However, the files were not on it. So it looks like I will not have a decanter for tonight. i am not sure this is not an issue, assuming Zaidar has his and/or Sythar shows up.

I wanted to give as much notice as I could.

Reptak/etc...

Reptak, if you are up and running before the start time and want to try to make a quick run around, my wiz, Chagi, can port you to most of the groundspawn zones (or at least nearby). Look me up if you need.

Sadly I missed the last one as well.

Loged in at 7 est... no one in zone, so switch toons for a bit. Logged back in a bit later... raid filled LOL sucks to be me :)

I have a 57 war and 57 Cleric. My buddy has 57 rogue and 57 Shaman. We would like to Participate in taking Traek down whenever you guys get another raid together. Just let us know.

Edgewona in game.

Any of these raids still going on? I am a 57 SK, and would like to join in if at all possible, no AA's as of yet, but working on them. I would be able to get a Monkand Shammy in as well. Any info would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom