Traekoth the Ancient & Heartland Pounders - Monday (9/17), 8pm EST

Re: Traekoth the Ancient - Thursday (8/23/07), 8pm EST

Traekoth down again. It was a VERY close victory, and we finished it with 4 people in zone.

Next raid on Sunday, the 26th at 10pm EST.

Loot was:

[*]Crown of the Beast
[*]Greaves of the Ancient
[*]Dagger of Direction

Re: Traekoth the Ancient - Sunday (8/26/07), 10pm EST

Perfect day for my ISP to get me down... Didn´t even managed to roll on the dagger...

Well, hope Sunday is better.

Grats to whoever got the items!

Iridhian

I'm really sorry about that. We waited until the 2 minute mark for his corpse to poof before we let Abill loot the dagger.

Hopefully one will drop next week so you'll have a chance at it.

Dont worry :) Nice to know Abill got it. My connection decided to do dumb things those days, but hope its solved now.

Cya on Sunday night

Re: Traekoth the Ancient - Wednesday (8/29/07), 11pm EST

A very great Traek run tonight. No deaths at all, and decent loot to go with it.

[*]Barbed Shadowscale Boots
[*]Barbed Shadowscale Boots
[*]Black Headband of War

Next raid will be Wednesday, the 29th at 11pm EST.

Re: Traekoth the Ancient & Heartland Pounders - Thursday (8/30/07), 8pm EST

Well, another case of no-show Traekoth. We made a quick run at the Pounders in Heartlands and "almost" won on our first real attempt. We got that shit, ez$ tonight.

GL with Pounders. Don't get your hopes up for good loot though. They drop loot comparable to a 30s Adept. They also only drop 2 pieces - not 3. I led the group that killed them the first time and let the dev's know (they were also bugged so you could kill one, wipe on the second, then come back and kill the second). They fixed the respawn on wipe problem, but never adjusted the loot tables. It's a fun fight that's harder than Traekoth because getting the right class balance is tough. It's a shame the reward is so poor.

Well, maybe loot's changed a bit since then. I'll report findings back to the Dev's once we've killed them.

is Traekoth now on 4.5 day timer or something?

3 day, but that gets paused when the server comes down.

It did the other day, so he was 3 day + down time.

Hey Szerak~
We will have another attempt tonight?

-Arsai

Ugh. I'm really sorry about last night. had another one of those modem blink out moments. Comcast tends to do that from time to time (rarely, but it happens).

As far as tonight goes, I might be around later on. like 12pm EST range. I'm not entirely sure just yet though. Worst case... Saturday.

Pounder loot last I knew (3 months ago) still was unchanged.. and really sucks for the trouble you have to go throw. A few odd people might (and thats a big Might) get a upgrade form some of his loot.

I know the Staff is busy, they have a lot on there plate. I can't wait for the day I log in and see the message "New Adept ecounters have been added, along with pounder loot being upgraded"

Xarpolis said:
Ugh. I'm really sorry about last night. had another one of those modem blink out moments. Comcast tends to do that from time to time (rarely, but it happens).

As far as tonight goes, I might be around later on. like 12pm EST range. I'm not entirely sure just yet though. Worst case... Saturday.

main thing i hate about comcast=/ does to me also at time to time.
hopefully ill be back to hitting traek soon=)

Yeah I had one of those modems and decided to throw it 100ft out my door.

Re: Traekoth the Ancient & Heartland Pounders - Monday (9/3/07), 8pm EST

Ok, my busy busy weekend lets up tomorrow night. I'd do Traek tonight if possible, but I'm having a big party at my place and can't exactly leave the fun to kill a dragon.

So... Monday night 8pm EST!

I'll see you guys then (and probably before)

Well, I've spent much effort NOT leveling in order to get a shot at this guy. The question now becomes: How do I get in on it?

Do I just show up?

Velok, 57 Lord of Beasts.

Soab. Had my time conversions backwards. Rather than show up at 6 my time to be there at 8 EST. I showed up at 8:30 my time thinking I was going to be half an hour early just in case. Turns out it was 9:30 EST. =(

A mistake I won't be making again.

Back
Top Bottom