Traekoth Jr.

stever

Dalayan Elder
I was wondering if it would be possible for this monster to drop 2 loots now instead of just 1. In the past, I believe the reasoning was it only dropped 1 loot because it also dropped tomes. Doing the pretty tedious keying quest which involves some incredible rng waiting for Baldakos to spawn, in addition to the trash before Traek jr, I think warrants it having a 2nd loot added to the drop table. Making it through this relatively involved fight only for a wrist to drop just doesn’t feel very satisfying at all.
Thanks!

Its really weird and shitty that the mob that has an annoying trash clear combined with a really annoying quest chain has a single drop loot table. Nobody ever wants to do this mob because there is always a real chance you just waste 30 minutes to rot a horrible bracer, lol.

Any word on this? I assume a lot of work is being put into getting Season 2 done but this would be a really nice change to get this encounter killed more.

Every developer has creative rights to their own content. It remains the way it is until the developer chooses to change it, or moves on from SoD and the current staff sees it at cause for concern. Neither is the case right now.

Back
Top Bottom