Tome XP % - Which one is correct?

Daffie

Dalayan Pious Diety
So this photo shows in game xp bar, in game /cm itemexpreport, and Fomelo. They are all different. A few kills later, I noticed fomelo ticked over to 51% and the in game bar was still at 50%...

Which one is correct?
TomeXPQuestions.png

Fomelo lags behind in game exp wise so if you killed something and checked right away it might not have updated yet, but as far as I've seen so far they do reach the same number.

As far as the in game xp bar it seems like it rounds the number down a lot and it doesn't usually match up with even the yellow/blue bubbles. It's better suited for just a quick glance to see if you have made progress after an exp group or whatever

Whenever I want to be sure I completed a tome I use fomelo as a baseline. I've never seen fomelo lag behind. Fomelo is god! In general I don't trust anything the client says because there are so many restrictions, aka monk weight ac calculation, the forever 97% mana bug etc.

Personally, I've been waiting until i get the can't put any more xp into the tome message.

Really, let's not quibble about tenths of a percent...or hundredths...
I was more curious than anything, and sometimes stuff like this is really the tip of the iceberg for some larger problem. (I serious fuck up my developers during the QA process for shit like this, but we get paid to build/implement applications/processes and because of this client demands are much much different. Also, after all, this is just a game and something we all do for fun!)

tl;dr - If this is not a problem and is really only a cosmetic issue caused by variance in update frequency, I'm seriously sorry to have wasted anyone's time!

Back
Top Bottom