Tome of vitality

Otcho

Dalayan Pious Diety
While I am glad to have this badge of honor on my fomelo it would be pretty cool to know if this is ever coming back/going to have an effect. I remember there being talk of alternative usages for the tome since apparently the client didn't like to give people bonus health but apparently nothing came of it :(

Possibly make the tome have a 5% slower stamina drain effect?

Probably would want to have something that was useful for everyone that could use the vitality tome previously (it was an all classes tome).

I'm not really sure what would work though. There's already mitigation and avoidance tomes, maybe one for avoiding a small amount of spell damage? Useful to everyone, could be made to be about as powerful as the old vitality tome was going to be.

Last edited:
How about a Small increase to Health regen (simular but much less powerfull then the fungi tunic from live)

I remember there being talk of alternative usages for the tome since apparently the client didn't like to give people bonus health but apparently nothing came of it :(
I had an idea for this which was fastening it (the hp) to charms, basically using an approach similar to how expable adept items work. Sort of hacky but I imagine it would be doable.

Back
Top Bottom