tome of vitality

Anti Eh

Dalayan Elder
Recently finished this tome but didnt notice any increase of hps on formelo or in game.
I noticed resists dont show up and figured they are hidden like shared mind.
But curious how the 1% hp tomes are added.. will i just go farther into purple bar if i die or something?

I think it's because you've done too many tomes. Give me the rest of them and this problem should be resolved. Tia <3

Sshhhh, new tomes doesnt work =P its all a lie, just to make you get back to grinding like an old turd =X

heheheh

Bump, could a dev please tell us how this tome is processed and if it is functional yet? Thanks.

Sorry for the delay in answering this.

This tome technically works... in that it raises your hp as suggested.

The problem is the client does NOT at all pick this up. Thats a big problem, and may cause all sorts of problems. This tome may go the way of overcap stamina and become +mitigation instead. It's undecided.

But didn't want to leave you answerless.

Ah, thank you very much for the answer, ya sucks that the client can't see it. Of course I'm all for more mitigation if it goes that way :keke:

What about a kind of dramatic shift to 1% spell mitigation? I don't think we have seen any of those except for the emberflow one.

would highly recommend against overcapped stamina. There area already tomes for that and stats only get so high. unless we flood every item it wont really get utilized

I'm not a fan of the stats idea either. Casters get totally left out in the cold on most of the stat tomes, and this was one tome we could actually have used.

I like the spell mitigation, though since hp affected both being hit physically and spells I'd suggest an equivalent amount of mitigation affecting both from this tome.

so out of curiosity, since you have to have ND3 to do these tomes couldn't the already working ND code be modified to say if tome of vit... complete ND = ND norm + tome # complete. That code has always been working and i believe is SoD specific and has to have some kind of if then logic so shouldn't be hard to modify. This should allow client and fomelo to notice the difference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom