Tiny Brain QoL Hotkey Trick

SwolNSavage

Dalayan Beginner
Do you have a tiny brain like me, have you lifted to many weights in your lifetime? Well whatever the case, if you are in a clutch moment where you need to use some of those AA cool-downs. I have the juice you have been looking for. In these pictures I am using clickswap UI credits to Meeil for that post, and here it is if you want it. https://forum.shardsofdalaya.com/threads/clickswap-v4-updated-jan-19th-2020.29992/#post-304014 Don't blame me if its the wrong version or post i can not recall.

What you are looking at in the first picture on the left, is the Hotbar, Options Window, and AA window. Circled in RED is the hotkey button used to fill up the hotbar at the top. You can see in the picture I have dumped them into hotbar four, you know all those extra hotbars that you usually drag off the screen and to get it out of the way (that is what I used to do). To get this setup the way I have it, open up your setting using Alt+O and go to the "Keys" tab, then "Select category" circled in YELLOW choose whatever hotbar you ended up grabbing and adjust your hotkeys from there.

hotkey setup.png The next picture, is a way to display your hotkeys that you have created. That way if your wanting to use an AA but forgot which key it actually is it will be displayed for you to glance at. We do this by utilizing the "notes" window. Pull it up by typing /note, resize the window to where it is just above the hotbar like in the picture below.

welkfj.png

Type out your hotkeys that you setup and use the appropriate spacing to line them up above your hotkey shortcuts. The last thing you want to do if you want it to be fancy is to right click those windows and go to alpha-->Normal Level and click it. Type in 0% to make it invisible and your done. Example is in the final picture, both hotbar and notes window are normal level 0%. Happy power gaming!
weredsfsdfgh.png
weafsdfg.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom