Thoughts on Vah Class Quest Pieces

Wollywack

Dalayan Adventurer
First I want to say I had a lot of fun going through Runnyeye for the first time and figuring everything out. There's a lot of cool features and mobs and loot and xp to be had in that zone.

I did both the rogue and shaman questlines, so Martialism and Animism. Both quests are decently time consuming to complete (I spent levels 8ish through 30 almost exclusively in Runnyeye) and the many of the rewards seem to be about on par with the Gemweave armor that drops quite plentifully off trash in the same area. One example of what I think is a bigger discrepancy is the Gemweave Pants vs the Leggings of Animism.

Another oddity is that some pieces of the quest rewards are xpable while others aren't and there doesn't seem to be much order to it. For instance, the Animism sleeves (2nd quest) and coat (6th quest) are xpable, but not the cloak, leggings or belt (3-5 quests). From what I could tell, none of the rogue pieces are xpable with the exception of the very cool rapier. Granted, I've since deleted some of the rogue pieces so I can't say for sure and maybe I'm just a dummy. But I know the coat, belt, and cloak are not.

I think it would be really rewarding if all the pieces got a little love, maybe making all of them xpable to the point where they're all at least a little noticeably higher than the gemweave. On the other hand, I understand these are just noob quest rewards and not really meant to be held on to forever.

Back
Top Bottom