This girl is on fire

Thats alot of work daffie, most of my time is spent studying this welding stuff and not alot of time on the interwebs at this point. If i see anything good tho ill post it

Thats alot of work daffie, most of my time is spent studying this welding stuff and not alot of time on the interwebs at this point. If i see anything good tho ill post it

I've got to weld a plate back onto one of my business trucks. I keep putting it off because as a self taught welder, I am horrible at it lol....

Lol self taught bet your beads look like shit son =/. Bloodsport was my favorite movie when i was a kid i loved that

Yeah man, the beads don't look great. That said, they are not horrible. More my issue is adjusting everything to always get the correct penetration. IE - not burn through thin stuff, and get correct penetration on really thick stuff.

haha ya thats one of the harder parts of welding knowing what voltage etc to use. I use like 125v on quarter to half inch stuff.

You will get a kick out of this one daffie....melted my phone today forgot it was in my pocket while welding =D

EDURV6X.gif

Back
Top Bottom