Thinking of playing again

wow its Rurho, been a long *** time bro. this is Keirga. i fondly recall some of the Steel shenigans i heard and took part in.

But aside from myself ive only seen maybe 1 or 2 Steel toons about on SoD. Aisling occasionally lurks the forums. Draxx is on steam occasionally and Seferon was around somewhat recently.

Yep, I remember you. And you probably remember me. I think we were in Venerate together before they merged / made Steel. You were kinda a jerk, as was many others from Steel, which is why I didn't care to join.

Last edited:
Yep, I remember you. And you probably remember me. I think we were in Venerate together before they merged / made Steel. You were kinda a jerk, as was many others from Steel, which is why I didn't care to join.

I came to steel from goon squad. Steel wasn't always the nicest but the best group of guys I've ever played with. We were just competitive and can see how it left a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Last edited:
wow its Rurho, been a long *** time bro. this is Keirga. i fondly recall some of the Steel shenigans i heard and took part in.

But aside from myself ive only seen maybe 1 or 2 Steel toons about on SoD. Aisling occasionally lurks the forums. Draxx is on steam occasionally and Seferon was around somewhat recently.

Keirga we always had a blast with you.

I see the server numbers seem pretty low currently. I came across on old SoD folder recently with a bunch of screen shots and MS paint art I did. Just felt a surge of nostalgia, I may fire up SoD in a few days just to see it one last time.

Sup :D

A healthy portion of us are still connected by facebook and other means. Aalaisia, Brimz and Draxx I still talk to a bunch. No one really on SoD though.

We're actually heading to Draxx's wedding in a few weeks.

Not to bump an old thread, but sup Rurho? The last time I talked to you was like 2014/2015ish. Draxx is unbanned, you wanna go four-box something and forget that our characters are a decade out of date?

Last edited:
wow the Draxx-man. What hole did you crawl out of this time?

Typical Kierga, thinking I live in a hole.

No real reason, every now and again I pop on here and search for Steel, Draxx, etc. and see if we're mentioned. Sometimes I'll read the general discussion, just to kind of see what's going on without dedicating the time to playing. How have you been? I think the last time I talked to you was on steam in like 2014.

Back
Top Bottom