The Vah and Fleshrotter's for Sivyana pledged

marshak

Dalayan Beginner
I think I already know the answer, but I'm going to ask the general community in case I missed something...

For Sivyana pledged players, there are several workarounds for drops that would normally require killing a Sivyana alligned mob. The Hidden Presence and the Hateful Eye both have a way to hail a Sivakian mob in First Ruins, go through some dialog, and eventually get past the quest.

I've gotten to the point where I need to save Vahir Rahkahl in Plane of Torment and on the Wiki it states that the Fleshrotter's nearby need to be killed before completing the mob. Is there any work around for Sivyana followers, or are we forced to either raid without my character or hope to catch the mobs down when someone else has killed them?

I think the only way is to wait for another raid (or lead one with a non-siv toon) kills them, and then do it. But you could try hailing them and see if you get a /cm d1 Smoke 'em if you got 'em! command. hehe

I did forget that in my original post... the three things I tried were hailing each Fleshrotter (no response), hailing Vahir Rahkahl (no response) and just going ahead and handing the quest items to Vahir Rahkahl (was given items right back).

OK, checked with folks on this, we'll be adding an option for those Sivyana people who currently can't do it without an external raid. It will still require some effort to free that particular Vah, but should still maintain lore and deity aspects. I will post when the update is complete.

Thanks Taryth! I did go to the Traveller and saw the new quest dialogue... need to get the Kedge sword before giving it a try but will reply back if the quest workaround for Sivyana is working as expected.

Excellent, I'm looking forward to hearing feedback. It took me a few tries to get it to work the way I wanted to. :)

Taryth... is the 'piece of Balagan' needed to distract the creatures something other than Chunk of Balagan? I tried giving the Chunk to Rahkahl, but got it right back with no change in the quest.

You'll want to petition that, we don't want to talk quest details in the forum here, but should be able to help out in petition.

I ended up finishing the quest by catching the Fleshrotter's down... I wanted to give you feedback on the quest, but it will be up to some other person to see if it's broken or not. :D

Back
Top Bottom