The Search for Klyaa's Family

Hajjaj

Dalayan Beginner
I started this quest and recently have come to a complete stop. I found it in the Wiki and noticed that all the informatin has stopped at the exact same spot i was stuck at too.

http://www.wintersroar.com/wiki/wiki.pl?Quests/Newport_Search_For_Klyaa's_Family

I was wondeing if anyone had any information on it. Everyone ive talked to is stuck with me. We all have the Shackle key and Jensers ring and have no idea where to go from there. I have tried giving the key to the slave in Nbadlands, and just the ring to Klyaa. Klyaa Ate my ring and the slave spit the shakle key back at me. I had to get another ring. If anyone has anymore information on this quest it would be greatly appreciated.

This should be working correctly but I'll run some tests now to see if there are any issues with it.

Edit: Found an error with one of the scripts. It should be working properly now.

So after knowing, that a script had been changed i went back to Klyaa and hailed her. She asked if I had any information, or something. I gave her the ring and she ate it again. So you probbly have to give her more than that. Ill probably have to do the eniter quest over again to figure out if any other scripts were changed or something. That Crazy SK gets me everytime... Anyways, for anyone doing this quest., Don't give her the ring! More news to come... Hopefully.

lvl 23 confused bard
-Mishinis

Back
Top Bottom