The quest for ratman ale...

lamentation

Dalayan Beginner
I'm doing a quest started in the newport caster guild. There is a part where Guard Emil asks to have 4 bottles of Ratman Ale delivered to him. Where can this ale be found? I've checked the taverns in both North and South Newport and the one in Erudin. I've also killed countless Ratmen in the sewers and the ones that now spawn in Mistwoods... Can someone give any info if they've found Ratman Ale?

The ratman ale can be found on the ratmen in the newport sewers. It's not a very common drop, but I've gotten a few myself, just keep at it.

Yea the ale seems to drop in NP sewers from the ratmen, I got mine pretty easily actually while collecting hoods and ratman tails for NP faction quests. I am on the third part of this questline where I have to gather 4 Sigil's of Unmaking, which is a pain cause I have yet to get one to drop in BB. But I was actually wondering how many quests are in this line, and what are the future rewards if anyone knows. So far I have gotten

Explosive Flame Helmet
Head
AC 5
Cha 2 Int 2 Agi 2 Hp 15 SV Fire 3
Class Mag

and..

Explosive Flame Elbow Pads
Arms
Ac 5
Sta 2 Int 1 Mana 10 Sv Fire 2
Class Mag

I am hoping that the end result is a robe of some sort, and wondering if those Wet soaked ratment glovs and shirts and things are for other quests in this series. If anyone has done this quest line I would appreciate any knowledge you might have about it. I have seen nothing on the wiki as of yet.

Back
Top Bottom