The Prophet and his bearers

ladykirax

Dalayan Beginner
Hello,
I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, but i noticed many people with *RP* next to their names so after doing research i found they were Bearers of truth. I love the Lore of SoD and also love to RP. So i have some questions I read Wiz left so is the BoT still active? If so do you still petition to join? Are their still GM events? and is their any active RP community in SoD i can become involved in? I Have two characters a wood elf Named Kaie and a dark elf named Sinvyare both id very much enjoy RPing with.

One separate thing i got a message a new story was available in game but when i pulled up my story log all that was there was story lines from Live 4 years ago. Is there a another way to pull up the the story the message was referring to?

That "new story" message is just an artifact of the client. Disregard it.

The Dalayan storyline is a little stagnant at the moment with the Dev team focusing so much on preparations for the release of Ikisith. If you're interested at all with the Bearers of Truth, I'd suggest joining... they'll probably be involved more than a little.

Back
Top Bottom