Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nobody, I'm not donating because I'm a dick

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Let the staff decide

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Chiifin666

Dalayan Elder
So I know the group/raid bugs that started from the 2.5 release are incredibly difficult to hash out, especially considering the person(s) working on the bugs also have a life and a job. I understand you don't want to spend every day after work on the computer doing hair-pullin work for people whom CAN be unappreciative, while you aren't even getting anything out of it..

My question is, could money fix this / fix it quicker? I stopped donating maybe a month after 2.5, as I'm sure many have- and swore once the bugs are fixed, I'd go back to being a recurring monthly donator. However, what if we ALSO donate into a pot of money for the dev(s) that are working on the project and when it's compelte they can split it amongst themselves or hell- /RANDOM 5000 to see who wins the pot of money!!!

I would donate $100 U.S.D. via check/paypal AND become a recurring donator again once the problem is fixed. Maybe this post can be a list of everyone willing to donate X amount of dollars to give those devs an incentive to come home from a hard days work and actually WANT to work on this. If there are only 60 people playing on the server and they donated $10 each, that's $600- a decent motivator to begin with, but surely many will offer more than $10 each.

Back
Top Bottom