The only thing I can not track...

Martanthalis

Dalayan Beginner
Greetings and Salutations,

I put quill to parchment here in my adopted home of Surefall in hopes of finding others who wish to persue high adventure, companionship and a sense of belonging. While I am grateful to the kind Rangers and Druids of Surefall for taking me in as an orphan of the Kaezul invasions, it is time for me to once again make my own way in the world. Armed with the training of Surefall's most learned students I have explored and hunted across many regions. But yet, there is so much more to see and explore. Slipping silently through a forest or crossing the Badlands without leaving a trace is rewarding. And as a Ranger seeing without being seen is a desireable quality. For me however wanderlust and sightseeing are just not enough.

I could continue as a solitary hunter learning on my own... But I have seen others, who share their adventures with one another. Collectively they learn from each other. They protect and enhance each other. And in truth, I am jealous of their displayed sense of belonging. Their loyalty and devotion to each other has only entered my life once before since the loss of my own family. The day a young Ranger found me wandering the Western Badlands and took me to Surefall.

So it is with eager anticipation that I await the response of any interested guilds. While my training is in no way complete, I am a quick student and a devoted study. Unfortunately, aside from the obvious skills my proffesion brings to the table, I can only offer my loyalty and desire to learn more about our ever changing world. Interested parties may send word to me via the Rangers of Surefall.

Keep your arrows sharp, and the wind in your face.
Martanthalis
Human Ranger of the 31st Season.

/OOC

I have been playing EQ since the release of SoL. While enjoyable the "rat race" of the live servers has become quite intolerable. Back in early June I found "a server" but was bummed to see it close soon there after. I was very pleased to see the SoD server up and running and am now looking to stay here.

Inregards to a guild I am looking for the following. First and foremost, NO DRAMA! It was one of the reasons I left live and came here. No sympathy leaches! Yet another reason for leaving live and the two can be used interchangeably I suppose. Light RP is a bonus. However I can not go with a strict RP guild. My wit and typing skills just can not keep up. Also in the "no go" department: dictatorships, military commadant wanna-be's or strictly raiding guilds. I am looking for fun with friends not a chase to be the "best" or to have the top end gear.

Guilds interested in having me as a member can contact me in game or here on the forum. No general membership inquiries, Officers or their designated representatives only please. I will want to adventure with your guild and meet it's membership before making any decisions. I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom