the nice guy list

Jarh is a monster, literally the meanest person ive met on here. Rubbed her sushi eating in my face not 10 mins ago. Daffie broke my heart tho gave the guy 100K and cant even get a that krugz guy was nice. Dang.

Solo-Im taking your monk to get loot and thats that.
Zorlon-Only reason I got a supreme guy showed me how to farm like a champ
Tapein-Multiple guilds always helping each other get shit done.
Salarus/Zatik-I spent way too many hours with this guy, all around good egg.

Jarh is the cOolest person ever you have toget to know her I hear similar comments about kero but you can't judge a book before reading it get to know people don't believe rumors spend some time with them bull shit in vent then make an opinion

Jarh is a monster, literally the meanest person ive met on here. Rubbed her sushi eating in my face not 10 mins ago. Daffie broke my heart tho gave the guy 100K and cant even get a that krugz guy was nice. Dang.

my feelings hurt. how many times did you get rich off of my hard work in mielc.

You know you're meh boy

Lets see a lot of people come to mind : Aonelyn, Ekyu, Kiseble, Krugz, Jraul, Sabuti, Baxtitties, Oumaj, Soicon, and many more. I have really encounter more good than bad on this server (despite le trolls).

10 years on the server yet I still managed to make it onto one persons nice guy list. Obviously I wasn't doing something right lol

Over the time there has been so many amazing people I got to spend time with, raid with, destroy old and new content alike. Along with spending countless hours chatting in vent/teamspeak/mumble, grinding out xps and cash for charms and funzies.

I won't bother with a list as it would be incredibly long, alot of the people in this thread contributed to the wealth of enjoyment I had with everyone and rocking out as a bard.

To be honest, even if I wanted to I couldn't recall people I didn't get along with... most likely because they aren't worth remembering/weren't around for long.

You're all a bunch of nice guys, and deserve a plaque or something.

Draelyn and Zurkka and Reehs and Kedrin and Lleoc and Ekyu and Lenox and Julian (SORRY I FORGOT YOUR PALADINS NAME) and Tevinter and Gtoo and Bango and Cinn and Eyate and Deein and Meyers and Slaariel and Osprey and Jumbers and Talez and Madelin and Fuwok and Bloog and Fidel and Radaere and Zorlon and Glorax and Solosolki may he rest in peace.

god bless

Last edited:
Draelyn and Zurkka and Reehs and Kedrin and Lleoc and Ekyu and Lenox and Julian (SORRY I FORGOT YOUR PALADINS NAME) and Tevinter and Gtoo and Bango and Cinn and Eyate and Deein and Meyers and Slaariel and Osprey and Jumbers and Talez and Madelin and Fuwok and Bloog and Fidel and Radaere and Zorlon and Glorax and Solosolki may he rest in peace.

god bless

Good list, would read again. Miss you man, hope life is treating you well.

10 years on the server yet I still managed to make it onto one persons nice guy list. Obviously I wasn't doing something right lol

Over the time there has been so many amazing people I got to spend time with, raid with, destroy old and new content alike. Along with spending countless hours chatting in vent/teamspeak/mumble, grinding out xps and cash for charms and funzies.

I won't bother with a list as it would be incredibly long, alot of the people in this thread contributed to the wealth of enjoyment I had with everyone and rocking out as a bard.

To be honest, even if I wanted to I couldn't recall people I didn't get along with... most likely because they aren't worth remembering/weren't around for long.

You're all a bunch of nice guys, and deserve a plaque or something.

Attorneys at Lawl

Nevar 4get

Back
Top Bottom