the nice guy list

needless to say not everyone is a jerk and not everyone is nice either (all the time) make a change and make the server a better and friendly community

I am going to say Bango because he was a super cool dude when he played and didn't mind all of the Bango-as-mythical-figure jokes that goons kept making when I was newer to the game but also primarily so I can get in on a circlejerk because I was checking out these forums for some reason and even though he hadn't played for years he made a really sick burn in a thread somewhat recently. Donald Trump? No, Bango 2016.

Also all of the goons except that one guy who kept making really lame jokes about how he was going to get a "Sky-rim job" (when Skyrim was new and he was going to play it) and things like that. Tough luck, guy, you're not cut out for a comedy forum's MMO guild. Eisley because he was also a cool dude who flew too close to the sun during his almost certainly drug-fueled video gaming hobby and got my accounts jailed for however many months as a result. Hope he's ok and doesn't die from whatever a doctor said he had. Most of the people I'd been in a guild with in this game were really interesting with funny stories like about how a fat girl wants to make them steak to lure them in, for example, but then I was really only in Goon Squad, FWF and then the dead ringer storage guilds that spun off after that died. Pretty self-selecting there.

The drama, the jokes, the fun times doing things to get them in the forum for laughs because we all know doing forest gloom for the 69th time isn't as fun as what I'm doing right now, and neither is wiping on the 4 armed monster repeatedly because we're trying to carry shitter characters but someone makes a joke about her giving handjobs with 4 arms and it's all worth it. This is the essence of SOD. Thanks for reading my post. Peace.

Also all of the goons except that one guy who kept making really lame jokes about how he was going to get a "Sky-rim job" (when Skyrim was new and he was going to play it) and things like that. Tough luck, guy, you're not cut out for a comedy forum's MMO guild. Eisley because he was also a cool dude who flew too close to the sun during his almost certainly drug-fueled video gaming hobby and got my accounts jailed for however many months as a result. Hope he's ok and doesn't die from whatever a doctor said he had. Most of the people I'd been in a guild with in this game were really interesting with funny stories like about how a fat girl wants to make them steak to lure them in, for example, but then I was really only in Goon Squad, FWF and then the dead ringer storage guilds that spun off after that died. Pretty self-selecting there.

The drama, the jokes, the fun times doing things to get them in the forum for laughs because we all know doing forest gloom for the 69th time isn't as fun as what I'm doing right now, and neither is wiping on the 4 armed monster repeatedly because we're trying to carry shitter characters but someone makes a joke about her giving handjobs with 4 arms and it's all worth it. This is the essence of SOD. Thanks for reading my post. Peace.

come back and playyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yeah come back and play like Thade said, you wouldn't have to cleric either since we have like 4 or 5 dudes that play clerics!

There's no way I'm even going to try playing again with the zoning issue, let's be real here. It was bad enough when it was just turruj.

My computer can run things much more demanding than SoD no problem. This is a server issue that popped up this year. In any case as long as it exists there's no way I'm going to try to play when zoning hangs for several minutes before going back to the character or server select screen about half the time I zone.

Coolest/Most Helpful off the top of my head:
  • Langdorn (the nicest, most helpful, most selfless)
  • Irelc (lvl 55-57 exp king, friendly, helpful)
  • Gortuk (fountain of knowledge, selfless)
  • Uskim (in his grumpy way)
  • Raxton (in his grumpy way)
  • Thorlash/Kraun (in his slightly less grumpy way)
  • Grinkles (because duh, although I've never had an interaction)
  • Matbar (also because duh)

Thanks Brickey. You were always one of the best people from WT.

Back
Top Bottom