The new Vah quests

Grundy923

Dalayan Beginner
Anyone have any luck with any of these? I have not seen any quest items drop for any class. I asked a couple people in-game and they said the same thing.

I completed the first step in the newbie bard quest but the quest-giver wouldn't respond to the quest text to start the second step.

The newbie armor quests for rog, shm, and bst are complete. The newbie quests for war and brd are partially complete, and I'll finish them as soon as I can.

It's worth noting that the DROPS for the war and brd quests are there, so if you save the quest items tagged for your class then you can just hand them in when the quests are complete. The first two newbie quests for each guild are in tarhylcrags and the last four are all in Runnyeye, getting progressively deeper into the dungeon.

Thanks for the quick response TM, a question about the newbie bard line. I am assuming some of the drops will be in Runnyeye thus preventing higher level players from completing them. Are these quest-lines strictly of interest to low level players?

Just wanted to mention...

The banker does have a quest that takes you into swot. I managed to get one of the items that he was looking for but when I went to turn it in I kept getting a message saying I needed to right click on him. Basically it would not give me the hand in box.

Thanks for the quick response TM, a question about the newbie bard line. I am assuming some of the drops will be in Runnyeye thus preventing higher level players from completing them. Are these quest-lines strictly of interest to low level players?

The highest-level quest in the newbie quest line will still give experience for characters of up to level 40. The item reward for that quest will generally be useful for a bit longer than that, but not too much so.

I'm doing the WAR quest line right now and it says for me to pick up two runed skulls (check), and a Valk Warplans. I kill Valk and all I get are Kish-Ka War Plans. Thinking that, logically, if the Valk have KishKa war plans, the Kishka must have Valk war plans. So far they haven't dropped. I'm just looking for clarification if the Valk plans were super rare, or if it hasn't been implemented yet.

Thank you. :toot:

I'm doing the WAR quest line right now and it says for me to pick up two runed skulls (check), and a Valk Warplans. I kill Valk and all I get are Kish-Ka War Plans. Thinking that, logically, if the Valk have KishKa war plans, the Kishka must have Valk war plans. So far they haven't dropped. I'm just looking for clarification if the Valk plans were super rare, or if it hasn't been implemented yet.

Thank you. :toot:

Have you, or anyone, found these yet? I've been killing them forever now and no luck, have piles of skulls and kish-ka war plans...

i also havent been able to find the kishka scales for the newbie bst quest....anyone have any luck with this one?

Just wanted to mention...

The banker does have a quest that takes you into swot. I managed to get one of the items that he was looking for but when I went to turn it in I kept getting a message saying I needed to right click on him. Basically it would not give me the hand in box.

I'm having the same problem right now. I have a Pristine Carapace for trade in but I can't get a trade menu to come up.

A question about the Vah Bard quest line. I handed in the first task, got the arms reward but he does not respond when asked about the second task. Is the questline not completed yet?

If you post the name of the previous quest line (if it has one) and the NPC involved, I'll look into this for you later today.

The bard quest line is Duplicity from Hyvek Vahl and seems to be broken after the first step.

The warrior quest line is broken after the second quest. I can't remember the name (it might be Vigilance, but cannot be sure), but it is from Lyjan Vahl.

We have received drops for the later quests from mobs in Runnyeye, we're just not able to get the quest from the quest givers.

Also, on a related but (hopefully) less severe note, the "Bundle of Runnyeye Weapons" which Mira Shahar asks for in step 3 of the rogue quest line 'Martialism' are labeled as BST only, not ROG.

Edit: I was able to successfully turn in and complete the rogue quest last night using the "Bundle of Runnyeye Weapons" labeled BST only, confirming its just a bug in the item description, not the quest function.

Last edited:
For the bard part two i completed it with 2 dolls from the bugs and 1 battle plan, have yet figured out what i need for part three any info on the other parts would be great

Last edited:
i've been campin the crates in runnyeye for 2 days now and all i've seen are the bundle of supplies "bard only". I don't believe the bundle of weapons for the rogue quest even exist anymore. please help

Back
Top Bottom