The new quest NPC's in Lfay...

Trust And Fall

Dalayan Adventurer
At least I assume they're new, having never seen them before on my rangers track nor run into them on my way to elds...

Anyways, somehow I'm KOS to those NPC's.. They summon too. Kinda sucks. They aggro'd, my pet hit them, I tried to run but ya, didn't work out.

So, what faction are these kids on? Is there any way to make them non-KoS?

The mobs I'm talking about are Rolt Leafwyne, Tracker Orlin, Grolsin the Innkeeper and Esmile Leafwyne.

Human druid, Human bard, Iksar monk all dubious or better to them. Not sure what faction their on or why you would be kos. Wish I could help more then tell you my race/class combo that can talk to them.

kill one and see what faction you hit, they don't necessarily have to be on a new faction they could be allied to someone you were kos with before

How far has everyone gotten?

Accepted both quests, so far have gotten a "New Emulator Item" off of one of the Eldenals which later turned into "Seventh Page of the Charter," two others in my group got Emulator Items which I assume also turned into pages.

Tried turning in just my page to the elf and he gave it back. Don't see how I could turn in 7 pieces if I ever get the rest.

is there any known way to raise faction with the kelethin dru guild? my ranger was always apprehensive, one day i log in and he's dubious and i can't buy arrows.. :/ wish i knew what caused it!

I was able to get the quest for RSM on my monk but it does not show up in my /cm journal active. It told me it updated "Old Man's Wish" and I remember what pieces I need. Anybody else have this?

Back
Top Bottom