The Great Dryad in Heartlands

Nathasar

Dalayan Adventurer
I chose Blackscale for my faction.

I got all the way to the Warrior's mark and the point where Xilkaz of the Order tells me to start looking around in other zones for new quests.

Shortly afterwards, I went on a tmap in obsidian shard, and someone aggroed some blackscales from that camp and brought them over to us. The group killed them and I became KOS to the blackscale.

Now, when I try to hail Xilkaz of the order, he says nothing to me and the camp aggroes on me, which is really bad for my hitpoints and my ego because I have to run away and FD.

At what point is the great dryad supposed to spawn so I could finish the main quest?

EXACT NAME OF QUEST NPC Xilkaz of the Order
WHAT STAGE OF THE QUEST YOU ARE ON the part where he tells me to go talk to Samaethia the Great Dryad
WHAT THE QUEST NPC SAYS WHEN HAILED Xilkaz says nothing.
EXACT NAMES OF ITEMS/NPCS INVOLVED IN THE ERROR I am kos to blackscale.
YOUR OWN SPECULATION TO THE PROBLEM (if any)

You have to talk to Xilkaz of the Order and have him set up a meeting for you. If you've become KOS I don't believe that there is any way to recover your faction.

If there's no way for me to recover my faction then he won't give me the quest text.

If he won't give me the quest text I have no way of spawning the Great Dryad and asking for the Dirt of the Heartlands.

I am no longer able to complete the main quest.

I have talked to Nath and he is still having the problem with no way to get the faction up from blackscale. there should be a way to gain faction such as killing silvercrown or maybe an alternative quest to gain faction like the redeption person you can do quests for to get up to the default as long as you have chosen the faction.

Back
Top Bottom