Thazeran Revamp

So, I know this is a bit lolz, but what are clerics supposed to do about HI7 past IS, pre Jhald now? This is my major concern, that a lot of focuses need to be added to other gear to be honest. Skill mods as well.

Gorzenath

Since January the whole of relevant non-fwf content I've seen added to the game has been bounties

honestly this is probably because the high-tier dev is Marza and that dude pumps out quality content at an alarming pace

Since January the whole of relevant non-fwf content I've seen added to the game has been bounties, and even that was broken and incomplete for months, something tells me "thaz" wasn't the reason. I mean maybe bloog will save us with the next cmal but I Kind Of Doubt It
Yeah man also consider this: Since Tuesday no new content has been made. Now extrapolate that trend out over mutiple future Tuesdays. Getting scared yet my friend? Educate yourself at peakcontent.org

This is a whole lot of badly formatted words to say exactly what I already said, that this game is horribly understaffed so why kid us with crap like "oh we're just doing this so we can replace thaz with new and exciting t8-t9 content" that isn't even on the horizon. If we're lucky we'll get a nice Zaela post about how something -was- in the works but now that we've all complained so much it's been scrapped (how many threads is this referencing, can you count them??)

This is a whole lot of badly formatted words to say exactly what I already said, that this game is horribly understaffed so why kid us with crap like "oh we're just doing this so we can replace thaz with new and exciting t8-t9 content" that isn't even on the horizon. If we're lucky we'll get a nice Zaela post about how something -was- in the works but now that we've all complained so much it's been scrapped (how many threads is this referencing, can you count them??)
SoD basically puts out as much content as pay mmos if not more??? Although Woldaff is working on new Thaz so you are right about it never seeing the light of day again.

I would also like to add that you saw the introduction of UC, Frost, and also Ikisith so even with the removal of Thaz there is still more tier 8-10 content then in the days of yore.

EDIT #2: And even if thaz doesn't get redone soon it won't take that much work to redistribute immaculate armor etc amongst other zones.

Last edited:
Is it butthurt > sense of entitlement or is it sense of entitlement > butthurt? I just can't tell.

Either way, take some tylenol and see if the swelling goes down. It kinda makes me want to throw up seeing you like that.

i think nadox definitely has a place in the game and should maybe have its rewards looked at to make it more enticing compared to the alternatives

i enjoyed nadox too a couple times i was there but like many have said. without knowing of any specific reward for trying to progress through it (aside from better exp and challenge sake). Many would do something else for $ loot and other bonuses the zones could offer.

Re do lower thaz to be more "LIVE" LY tier 6-9 exp zone with T 7-9 bosses in upper like 5 total
I'd love to exp in BOT again, Charm groups, Ranger/druid pulls.

Is this the right place to inquire about progressing my Paladin Vah Sword, Insight(see fomelo link!) to Archfire? My guild has offered me Pure Essences, & I also have Sunfire Coal. But, I'm missing the Eldritch Steel and the two Timeless Topaz of Devotion. Both are listed as Thazaran drops which I'm told are not obtainable? I spoke with GM-Trainee-Monassa who pointed me to the forums.

Thank you for your time,

- Trilt
http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=trilt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom