Thazeran Revamp

I think it was more of a Bump to remind Dev's that these items need put back into the game^ I personly know 6 people other than Trilt that have Everything except Class gem or Eldritch steel. The list is going to keep growing.....

All of the thaz drops for knight quests were reimplemented a long time ago, if you don't know where they drop its just because you and or your guild is bad.

Also mindlash sucks.

mindlash is very good for magic focus and MR, but yes nautilus is the best knight weapon. 4.3 weapon is the one that just plain sucks

You can't get class gems or eldritch steel anymore so the quest is not completable anymore.
Wrong.

Fire:
Kill creatures in pofire. Get purest flame + chaotic elemental fragment or whatever. Give them to blacksmith. He will demand something from the jeweler. Speak to the jeweler.
Go to red sun peaks, jump in volcano, swim down get bloodborn gem. Trade gem to the jeweler for the writ.
Give all three to blacksmith in city. Do dialogue for faction hit and get essence.

Air:
Unaug your mq/faction/deity augs. If SC you need high trader. High seeker aug needed? Deity aug must be finished.
Load enchanter. Go to plane of air. Charm windrider green con. Command him to bring you to shiritri. Talk to stupid fairy god. Insist that you are important. Show her your augs and get laughed at.
She will call you pathetic and tell you to kill 25 of her minions. You have to solo them. Coatls and entrance crap do not count. The theothany or whatever the quest mob for her aug will now send you up to her for your essence.

Water:
Load enchanter. Kill gnolls outside of DFS. When the named mystic spawns charm him and tell him hes a bad dog and demand the water essence. He will give you four vials that you must fill.
1)Zone into SG from wyvern/succor, Go to wierd little shrine/building thing made of ice and shit to the right as you come out into the open. Kill all the elementals and sit there infront of the pool not moving until you get the water.
2)Sit infront of the rivervale waterfall. You have to be on the rock ledge thing.
3)Go to heartlands, swim into the underwater cave thing, theres a spot with land that you can sit on.
4)Warpstone, Sit by the frozen pool at the very end.

Earth + Steel:
Go to plane of earth, Kill the mini names/darkblues. Get earthen runes. Put all the earthen runes in forge. Take raid/hard group just outside of sihala tree. Use shovel with planar tablet in inventory.
Kill the guardian and loot your steel/essence/phats.

Class gems:
Go to remnants. Kill Undead village. Pray for rust code. Kill Fallen Crusader/Dreadknight. Loot strange gem. Do it all again. Hand strange gems to Althuna/Dis.

All of your items from thaz tower are obsolete btw. The combine only takes the new no drop ones.

Last edited:
Fire:
Kill creatures in pofire. Get purest flame + chaotic elemental fragment or whatever. Give them to blacksmith. He will demand something from the jeweler. Speak to the jeweler.
Go to red sun peaks, jump in volcano, swim down get bloodborn gem. Trade gem to the jeweler for the writ.
Give all three to blacksmith in city. Do dialogue for faction hit and get essence.

Air:
Unaug your mq/faction/deity augs. If SC you need high trader. High seeker aug needed? Deity aug must be finished.
Load enchanter. Go to plane of air. Charm windrider green con. Command him to bring you to shiritri. Talk to stupid fairy god. Insist that you are important. Show her your augs and get laughed at.
She will call you pathetic and tell you to kill 25 of her minions. You have to solo them. Coatls and entrance crap do not count. The theothany or whatever the quest mob for her aug will now send you up to her for your essence.

Water:
Load enchanter. Kill gnolls outside of DFS. When the named mystic spawns charm him and tell him hes a bad dog and demand the water essence. He will give you four vials that you must fill.
1)Zone into SG from wyvern/succor, Go to wierd little shrine/building thing made of ice and shit to the right as you come out into the open. Kill all the elementals and sit there infront of the pool not moving until you get the water.
2)Sit infront of the rivervale waterfall. You have to be on the rock ledge thing.
3)Go to heartlands, swim into the underwater cave thing, theres a spot with land that you can sit on.

Earth + Steel:
Go to plane of earth, Kill the mini names/darkblues. Get earthen runes. Put all the earthen runes in forge. Take raid/hard group just outside of sihala tree. Use shovel with planar tablet in inventory.

Class gems:
Go to remnants. Kill Undead village. Pray for rust code. Kill Fallen Crusader/Dreadknight. Loot strange gem. Do it all again. Hand strange gems to Althuna/Dis.

All of your items from thaz tower are obsolete btw. The combine only takes the new no drop ones.

This is awesome, thanks staff for making this quest doable if this is indeed legit.

Altho i wonder how the non staff member was supposed to know about it? Its been awhile since i took out my augs and ran around randomly charming stuff. Maybe the quest lore was updated or maybe i missed some patch notes. Anyways thx for fixing the quest.

Wrong.

Fire:

Air:

Water:

Earth + Steel:

Class gems:

wasnt this on the wiki already?

also spoilers on spoilers: you are told how to do the quest by turning in those fragments from the zone bosses(see: Fire from generals, Frost from General porlint,earth from tree dude, air from spider). Why pofrost and why not orator are a great mystery but **woldaff**.

So basically you have been wasting your time for the last 5 months or however long its been in and suck at quests. Did you really think devs would just leave the quest untouched for a year after taking thaz out. I am pretty sure someone mentioned it in ooc or motd at some point.

Last edited:
Is this the right place to inquire about progressing my Paladin Vah Sword, Insight(see fomelo link!) to Archfire? My guild has offered me Pure Essences, & I also have Sunfire Coal. But, I'm missing the Eldritch Steel and the two Timeless Topaz of Devotion. Both are listed as Thazaran drops which I'm told are not obtainable? I spoke with GM-Trainee-Monassa who pointed me to the forums.

Thank you for your time,

- Trilt
http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=trilt

Last I heard this is.impossible to finish and devs won't give you the items. But that was awhile ago

i that thaz was a lot of fun and i would do it again even if it dropped worse loot i loved the concept of making class specific bp's etc was a lot of fun!!! hope to see something similiar

IMO - Make Lower Thaz / Upper Thaz a lower tier. Make the gear equivalent to OP (tier 5ish). This way you could still have class gear but it would not be stronger than combine, but people that still wear thaz gear would be hostile if the stats changed. If it could be done do not make every piece have some sort of focus effect, so raiding other zones than that one would be ideal. Maybe make the Mini's and Bosses drop 1 loot per kill. IDK im just spit balling here. I liked Bastion of Thunder on live and of course Thaz here. Would like to see it again. -- After reading this maybe it would be to much work to do that to even be worth while.

Just don't bring back thaz in any form. I mean we all know woldaff will not finish it but just sayin.

Still a cool zone. I dont think it should be left untouched, but yeah maybe we should all just let it fade away.

Back
Top Bottom