Thanks for the Events!!!

Daffie

Dalayan Pious Diety
The events were a lot of fun. The names from the arena event were hilarious. Dice of Misfortune was also super fun once I got close enough to see the rolls and 'rewards'. Absolute good time.

Thanks for all the hard work :)

Timothy allllmost ended up with a race change, but couldn't get that second 37... instead it was 45 and he was awarded 100 fame. Not a bad way to end the night. :)

Edit: And yes... thanks for a silly good time. :)

Last edited:
That is actually a fair point though - we should either wrap the line so people can hear or make everything zone wide.

That is actually a fair point though - we should either wrap the line so people can hear or make everything zone wide.

Yeah, that was the longest Dice of Misfortune line I've seen. We'll keep this in mind for next time.

For those people who didn't make it:

The arena event was a level 1 race to stay away from scarecrows that spawn. Last few people win some stuff. Server vote for the best named level 1 character and that person won something.

The dice of misfortune event was a single file line in centaur hills. Once up to the GM, you roll a 0-100 and get a 'prise'. Some of the rewards were fame, BoE items, good clicky items, race changes, gender changes, jailings (haha Matbar), death touches, potions, fun illusions, players trading stuff with other players, players awarding each other fame, and all sorts of fun dialog.
There was a guy who rolled a zero and was perma gender changed. Hilarious. He was the only one to roll a zero except for after the event just ended someone showed up late, and rolled for the hell of it. He rolled a zero too lol! I don't think anyone rolled a 100?

GM events ftw!

Back
Top Bottom