tevinters two point five bug list

Tevinter

Dalayan Pious Diety
the very first 3 pull in sanctum are yellow cons and have a different (new?) model.
I am getting damage shield reports despite having them disabled.
Tevinter has way too many hit points
I can corpal empathy myself, i get a healing message but no change in HP

Last edited:
an oktar miner, a tarloc swarmer, a tarloc trooper are all light blue con, previously blue con

it appears that no tomes(or maybe focus effects?) are working, some significant character boost just isnt working because everything his hitting/healing incredibly weak for me. im also tanking like a complete bitchbaby

zoning into oasis from sundered mountains put me in the middle of the lake

Last edited:
none of my clickies have cooldowns
tried to use yinazra port and got summoned into the air in the middle of elael tears and 20k'd
A halfling defender in rivervale switch between a human and a vortex
Getting a killshot with a clicky nuke also gives a line of text as if i crushed it "You crush a shadowdale bat for 1035 points of damage"

Last edited:
From what I've seen all the cons have been bumped down a level and grey has been added for what was previous green.

Flawless Crystal Mail has 7% haste on it
I can theft of thought myself, although it appears to have no effect
I clicked my jur and i am locked as if i am casting a spell, cannot move anything in my inventory oh god
Must equip clickes are usable from inventory
Able to use clickies that your class is not able equip the item
I was able to run an UNFLAGGED character through the entrance to turruj in tears of elael and it gave me the message as if a flagged character had let me in

Last edited:
Definitely WAI.

I've got some work to do on tomes and effects it seems, I've seen a few reports on these now. That's good though, it's exactly what I was hoping to uncover.

As for HP, there are 2 issues there. One is that your HP probably will be slightly inflated over 2.0; the client represents things a little differently (and it's hacky). The "way more HP" thing happens sometimes, as does excessive mana. I think this is a problem when zoning, and it's next on my priority list. The telltale sign is you sonze and only have 50% HP - look at your HP and you will see you have 12k or something stupid. So definitely a known one!

Good stuff, I haven't checked the /bug reports, but if you haven't please consider putting them there. That's my #1 source for sorting and prioritizing bugs and I've been living there the past few weeks.

Hah yup I done screwed up too. Yeah some of the models are busted - you should see how easy it is to see the DT mobs outside of yclist.

Back
Top Bottom