Temple of Elael entrance requirement broken?

Swiftur

Dalayan Elder
I was reviewing the patch notes archives and found this:

Patch Notes 10/22 - 10/29

"-The quest to open The Temple of Elael has been adjusted and should no longer require 200 farmed items.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 - Olive

Kharras had informed me that he just checked the requirement and it is up to 220 heads. What happened here? Accidental reversal?

I was reviewing the patch notes archives and found this:

Patch Notes 10/22 - 10/29

"-The quest to open The Temple of Elael has been adjusted and should no longer require 200 farmed items.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 - Olive

Kharras had informed me that he just checked the requirement and it is up to 220 heads. What happened here? Accidental reversal?
I know when oumaj and i did it, a few weeks ago 200 worked, He may be confused on another part. If you ever wanna hook up and try this again let me know. im sure oumaj would be down too, we should log it too. For if you really feel its not working we can submit something and get this fixed so we can kill it

The wording there is careful in order not to give away information that isn't immediately obvious. At the risk of providing too much information, I'll say that the change that you found the announcement for did not remove your option to pay 220 (or 240, 260, etc.) farmed items. The "threshold", so to speak, had been adjusted.

O..M..G.. A wild Tao has appeared. How have you been my friend?

So if I am understanding you correctly, if the requirement is 220 now, it should be resetting soonish...

I'm doing fairly well... crossing fingers on a new job.

The mechanic you are awaiting for a "reset" is not one that is automatic or time based. It is optional and requires action (hence, the 220/240/260/etc requirements are legitimate options available to you).

We noticed that after clearing the zone, it was opened again (freshly respawned) five days after our initial run. (without a second round of tribute)

Is this along the lines of what you speak?

/em pulls a large block of salt with sign on it saying 'This might have changed since my departure.'

No. I am unaware of a means to enter the zone without at least *someone* paying a tribute, whatever amount that tribute might be.

Back
Top Bottom