Tank ratio question

ynnear

Dalayan Elder
To the Warriors out there or anyone else that has input what is the ac to proc rate ratio for off hand ?? I am trying to compare single target ratio the two weapons I am comparing are galeforce and drakes axe. So the question derives is .9% proc greater than 5 ac

To the Warriors out there or anyone else that has input what is the ac to proc rate ratio for off hand ?? I am trying to compare single target ratio the two weapons I am comparing are galeforce and drakes axe. So the question derives is .9% proc greater than 5 ac
galeforce is a metric fuckton of aggro, to not use it would be foolish. Also, how does AC relate to proc rate at all? How do either of those relate to the ratio of the weapon? If you are comparing pure DPS, what does AC have to do? Im not quite sure what you are asking to be honest.

what im trying to compare here is gauge ac to proc benefit I understand it has not been done before that's why I was curious if anyone had insight on this

Galeforce is undoubtedly the most overpowered item for its tier in the game, it is amazing in every aspect, caex is shit

/thread

Galeforce is undoubtedly the most overpowered item for its tier in the game, it is amazing in every aspect, caex is shit

/thread
runner ups : frost BP, thaz air mini shield, hooded fire gown, and pre-nerf Patroller's Satchel

seems people who i play that say they know a lot about the game seem tobe wrong how can this be?

The ac to proc rate ratio is a very important figure when trying to decide which offhand to use. However, most people tend to ignore the most important part of using weapons in shards of dalaya, which is whether or not the weapon looks like it should for the tier. Galeforce may be the ultimate offhand for aggro and have very good overall stats but does it look like a tier 10 weapon? A young gentleman and scholar once brought this important problem to our attention and it has never been resolved. Until the weapon looks like a tier 10 weapon it's essentially unusable garbage that you don't want to see drop over more important loot like the fist weapon off the exact same mob. Countless monks go through the game without ever getting an upgrade to their bare fists because other none usable items like galeforce continue to drop in place of fist weapons that definitely look like their tier.

understood_that_reference_avengers.gif

Back
Top Bottom