Swarm Mastery

Chakekik

Dalayan Adventurer
So I was poking around in the spell parser and looking at various focus effects for slow on shammies.

I noticed that, according to the parser, the effects Swarm Mastery and Lesser Swarm Mastery have the same slow % bonus. Whether this is right or it could be possible that the parser is wrong.

Just wanted to know if this is true or not as it opens up another possibility other than CE3 to replace the shaman Tal'yan Mask.

Yeah, what Zae said. The stand-alone parser reads the values improperly for this type of effects - it has trouble reading quite a few effects. :( My wiki parser reads these properly though; I'd updated Lesser Swarm Mastery weeks ago, but not Swarm Mastery. Just did that. If I knew how to code more-betters I'd write a new stand-alone for ya'll that could do it.

I don't mean to highjack your thread man, but since you have your answer, I may be a bit confused.

I've sacrificed the shm mask for the innate bonus and have c.e.2

Am I correct in thinking that Thaz sleeves (Lesser Swarm) doesn't stack with control enhancement, but does stack with the innate bonus?

I am currently under the impression that I should get Thaz sleeves. Would that be an improvement for me (over c.e.2)? And also, would the Lesser Swarm effect no longer be an improvement when I get c.e.3?

Sorry for all the questions, I may or may not have been unclear on this for a while.

Back
Top Bottom