Surefall Faction

scrapdogg1000

Dalayan Beginner
My buddy killed about 7 surefall rangers in badlands and now his druid is KoS in Surefall. A noobish move I know. He cannot train, he cannot turn in the berry quest, he cannot set foot near the guards without receiving a beat down.

We would like to ask the board if there is a way to improve faction with Surefall once your KoS or if there is another toen where a druid could train in. Your help in this case is greatly appreciated.

Best way I know of is to kill the evil Cult of Entropy clerics in the secret room of the cleric guild in Underhill. To get in, you need to loot the key that Villo is carrying...look him up on the Wiki for details. There are 7 or 8 clerics, all really low level, but they have about an hour respawn time, so the best way is to kill 'em, go do something else, and come back after that long. Hope that helps!

Goldon Rotbringer
From SoDWiki

Level: 25 Necromancer
Zone: South Badlands
Quests: Rotbringer Quest. Stormkeeper's Vest Quest
Loot:

* Goldon's Head
* Scythe

Raises Faction:

* Glade Residents
* Keepers of the Glade
* Hand of Life
* Glade Protectors

Lowers Faction:

* Cult of Entropy

Goldon Rotbringer can be found at -5450, -2650 in a walled-in house in South Badlands.
Goldon Rotbringer has about a 10 minute respawn for those of you needing to kill him several times to raise faction.

I've recently tried raising my surefall faction, on suggestions found here , and recived no Glade faction at all, only faction hits I got was the hand of life has gotten better and cult of entropy has gotten worse, after one round of killing the cult clerics in Underhill and killing Goldon Rotbringer a couple of times the hand of life faction could not be improved anymore in that way.
So has the faction hits on these mobs been changed or is it broken?

Mixtli 65 HE Wizard

Those posts are 2 years old. For some reason the faction + with surefall was removed.

So is there any other way to riase surefall glade faction?...Cant solo necros in newport sewers..to many adds.

I dont know about the surefall stuff, but I did want to reply to the comment about soloing in newport sewers.

As the proud owner of a Erudite Necromancer, I can say that I soloed the first 15 levels in sewers and then went back for a bit more on lb gnolls.

In my experience definately doable.

I had heard that killing the necromancers in the sewers gave surefall faction, the ones I could get close to coned blue and light blue to me at 65 but are grouped up to much to solo pull...sorry for the misunderstanding yes newport sewers very doable for lower lvls but I was going to take down your guild mates...sorry :)

Mixtli
65 HE Wizard

Back
Top Bottom