Sunbane Enforcer Badge Problems

Waldoff

Administrator
Staff member
Today I finally got ally faction with the giants, and collected all of the items needed to get the badge that Enforcer Hsargh hands out. I went up to him, hailed him, and said the prompt "Who is a part of this alliance you battle?"... and got nothing.
I tried every variation of the prompt i could think of, but he would never give me the bag i need to fill up for sunbane. I see the yellow that he is asking me to read, but for some reason nothing happens when i repeate it back.

Any help would be very much appreciated! This is my last badge for sunbane, and I would like to be ready for the next time advisor is up.

-Wold

Had a friend come in and try to follow the dialogue as well, and he had no luck either.

sounds like you, or someone with access to your character already got the pack from husrag and deleted it, because that is the reason mine wont work

I havnt asked him for the pack before, but i have done all of sunbane up to that point, maybe 10 hours of work in total.

I Have another problem with that quest: by accident i started the quest again and was handed a new bag. Problem is i had the bag still in bank, containing some stuff along with the first Badge. And the old Bag with all the items inside got deleted. ;(

Screw the rest, bui i really need the Badge back...

Back
Top Bottom