Suggestions on Equipment?

Oxalic32

Dalayan Beginner
I need some suggestions on item to buy. I'm quite poor but i can raise some money. This is my Wanelo
I don't really have anything good. I'm a bard, and i need help on waht to buy.[/url]

Probably would be best to get 5-6 more levels then camp some Ice Giants in Everfrost (right outside Everchill). Then buy things.

You're actually doing better on gear than I was at your level. I'm still wearing some of the pieces you are wearing at 60. One nice thing about bards is we really aren't gear dependant. I would just hunt for xp and level up and not worry about buying stuff. Only thing I recommend buying is a good drum (probably Darkskull drum) and basically save until you find something really nice you want to buy.

If you want to upgrade a few slots, look at doing some quests. Bard Starfall quests and the first couple Newport ring quests can be done around your level range.

Got any suggestions where to hunt at my level? I'm getting pretty frustrated going through alot of deaths and getting little xp or reward.

Jame said:
You're actually doing better on gear than I was at your level. I'm still wearing some of the pieces you are wearing at 60. One nice thing about bards is we really aren't gear dependant. I would just hunt for xp and level up and not worry about buying stuff. Only thing I recommend buying is a good drum (probably Darkskull drum) and basically save until you find something really nice you want to buy.

If you want to upgrade a few slots, look at doing some quests. Bard Starfall quests and the first couple Newport ring quests can be done around your level range.
/agree Jame

Back
Top Bottom