Strands of Silk and Frost Quest Bug

epyon230

Dalayan Beginner
After turning in 5 Icy Creeper Silks to High Trader Dreina for the Stands of Silk and Frost Quest, she will no longer accept them. The quest is still open, and when I speak with her, she still asks for more creeper silks, but will not accept for whatever reason. From my understanding, she's suppose to accept 10 of them before closing out the quest.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Versul

Can confirm this, either she eats the items or just rejects them...... I have the same issue.

I honestly can't recall if she's supposed to want 5 or 10. Will have to reference my original quest notes and then check back in on the thread.

Noone I talked to was ever able to make her take more then 5. And the quest didn't close from day 1 either.

Any chance I can have my flags updated then? I have the other 5 silks in inventory.

The main issue is that you need to complete 4 out of the 5 available quests for this phase of the High Trader Silver Crown Aug. Well, you can only do three of them at the moment because the last quest is in DFS, which is under construction atm.

Versul

Sorry. You are far from alone in being inconvenienced by DFS being down. You'll have to wait along with all the others. At least you have alternative options, no matter how ludicrous they seem. (Quest is based on 'point' thresholds, of which not all quests are even.)

I completed all the quests that are possible, minus Secrets of the Dark Tower and Stands of Silk and Forest, which cant be completed at the moment in the game and it still wont let me progress in the quest line. Unless this alternative option is something I dont know about, I dont see a way.

Versul

Flag wise you should be able to move on. Have you actually tried talking about a promotion yet?

I completed all the quests that are possible, minus Secrets of the Dark Tower and Stands of Silk and Forest, which cant be completed at the moment in the game and it still wont let me progress in the quest line. Unless this alternative option is something I dont know about, I dont see a way.

Versul

It has been like this since day 1, you need to have done Dork Towers and allthe other quests, no matter what.

This is for the High Trader aug, which is a pretty linear quest line. I have no promotion option on any of the High Traders.

Basically, you need to complete 5 out of 6 of quests from my understanding (sorry not 4 out of 5)

Broken Treaties
Pouncing the cat
Worm Hearth Run
Stands of Silk and Forest
Secrets of the Dark Tower

I have everything completed but the last two and none of the High Traders let me progress onto the next step.

Versul

I wrote the quest.

You need to complete 40 points of quests for the first point. You have 48 done. I don't know whose guide your reading about this, but it's wrong.

Are you arguing with yourself or is the forum having some kinda hiccup?

The gist of it is, most of Shorina's quests are considered optional, and put you way over what you need if you get all 4 artifacts.

I guess this is a bit off topic now yeah.

Not sure what the issue is then.

Info in Quest log

[Have a Cigar]
It seems further promotion is the Silvercrown will not be easy. Despite my previous work, Bedrick insists that i should do some important tasks of him and the other High Traders.

Speaking with Bedrick doesn't generate any update.

Sorry for the confusion.

Killed a bunch of more spies in different cities for Broken Treaties, I just get "you have already killed enough spies" everytime I kill one, the quest itself is closed already. No luck on general update.

Ok, after work today I'll try to contact you again and see why this isn't working. By all accounts you should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom