Stormeye,Stormkeep,DragonHorn Keep Revamp

momijik

Dalayan Beginner
So I have been thinking a lot about older raid zones and the current state of the population and how people are gearing up.

I think everyone can agree that Dragonhorn Keep , StormKeep and Storms Eye are more or less forgotten raid zones. They use to be your first step into the raid tiers back in the day, but now with the lower populations and Requiem of Hate people skip these zones almost completely. Only really going back for the Faction Aug and the odd quest.

I dont know how much work this would be, but I suggest revamping these zones into 12-Man raid zones. This would make them more approachable for newer players since it would take less toons to raid the zone for on tier characters. (this would allow 6 real people to raid these zones, which is a much more manageable number of players for people just getting into the games raid content.)

** Dragons and Giants outside of these zones that are part of them (WW,FW for example) ideally would also be turned into 12-Man raid content as well. To keep Everything in line.

A secondary look at the loot drops would also help these zones. (prehaps give them all a few levels of xp-able increases to thier stats).

Im not looking to destory them as tier 1, 2, 3, 4 raid encounters. Just make these zones that should be starting points for newer players and guilds doable with the lower player population and give them more of a loot incentive.

Indeed These areas have much room for improvements to be scaled up through the tiers for more difficult encounters. Proceed to endgame here by adding some tier12+ content.

I concur. Would love to see something of a stepping stone where the outer guys are maybe a little harder than hate, and the inner guys might take you through to about ValorB difficulty. Potentially could add additional steps to the augment and/or armor quests (and buff the quality of the armor in general).

Back
Top Bottom