Spook the Spooks help

Minerios

Dalayan Adventurer
Hello,

A while ago, one of my character got the Spook the Spooks quest. I couldn't figure out what to do, so I left it at that. Then, a few weeks later, on another character, I was running through Goblinskull when I spotted a few mobs named "a frightened ghost" (IIRC) sitting right outside Kaladim. I figured those were the mobs I needed to find for that quest, but I haven't been able to find them again since. I thought they spawned every night, but that's not the case. I thought they spawned only at midnight, but that's not the case either. So I'm stumped... Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

im going on one a completley wild whim since I have never done the quest. (CoI for the win) however at night time maybe try killing all the undead trash roaming around?

I'd be surprised if that worked, the mobs appeared to be static when I saw them. They stood next to each other right next to Kaladim entrance, where no mobs path (to the best of my knowledge). :(

There is a frightened ghostly dwarf inside Kaladim. The ones running out of Kaladim, in Goblinskull, are involved and spawned only by the SC version [What Ghost Fear].

Faction is not required (or effected) by these quests, but you might get a slight advantage (like extra dialog) for doing the one for the faction you've pledged to. You can also do these quests prior to pledging to any faction. CoI pledged peoples may chose either (as long as they are not KoS obv.)

Last edited:
Well, I'm still stumped... The ghost doesn't respond to hail, doesn't react in any special ways to spells I cast on him, doesn't drop anything special (AFAIK), returns every object I hand him... About the only thing I haven't tried yet is to hail it under a non-race illusion (skeleton maybe?) If anybody knows how to complete this quest, I'd be happy for a clue. :)

Still looking for help on this one...

I had a friendly Necro under skelly form hail the ghost, and it didn't react. Guildies suggested I tried various emotes (you never know!), but that didn't seem to work either. I've looked for ground spawns in Kaladim that may provide a clue, but only found moss for a seeker quest. And I've asked several times in ooc for someone who has completed the quest, but nobody answered.

/cry

Back
Top Bottom