Spiked Breastplate suggestion

narmarratuk

Dalayan Adventurer
I suggest to increase the amount of levels this Breastplate can be increased so that in can be in part with other adept's BPs.

Current stats:
What makes this BP alluring is the worn effect of Shield of Brambles, that is until you find out that the DS is locked at 4, non-stackable DS, which is really disappointing and puts this BP subpart to other BP anyone can get from easier adepts.

My suggestion:

at max lvl AC 40+, HP and mana 35+
remove the name of the effect Shield of brambles, because it is deceiving, and name it something else and make it stack with other DS from Druid or mage and keep it +4 DS

OR

Keep BP as is and remove the lock of +4 DS and let it go up to 12 to meet expected spell effect description

At this point not sure if the +4 lock is a bug or intentional, but a BP that starts at only 15 AC (you can get better AC from regular named mobs) and -75 HP and Mana (ouch) just so that you can have 4 DS is not a good trade off, oh and there is that +3 stun resist that not many will care about (arguable, I know some people can't live without their stun resist).

Please consider.

Hey Fuwok thanks for the explanation about how worn DS works. It is clear to me now. But yes, my discussion is that the item indeed needs to be buffed. It feels lack luster for difficulty, rarity, and huge penalty unless lvl up. It is like you get it and it is worse than regular platemail, and you hope to level it up, and even maxed level STILL not that great. Now I do think worn DS does stacks with druid and mage buffs, but does not stack with other worn DS items.

Back
Top Bottom