Spell: Festering Insects quest

mullet

Dalayan Beginner
The wiki seems a bit contradictory as to how to obtain the "Golem Fists" for the shaman spell: Festering Insects quest. Can anyone confirm that the item drops from golems near the entrance, "an experiment," or in fact somewhere else (if so, where)? As of now, I have killed the experiment three times and have not seen the Golem Fists.

got mine off of the ones to the left of zone in, supposed to be fairly rare though, i got really lucky with mine....

It drops from Golems in there, but it has been suggested that the experiment has a higher chance to drop the fists. Otherwise, just clear all the golems, it's somewhat uncommon/rare.

Is this quest currently bugged or are the Golem Fists just insanely rare? I've now killed HUNDREDS of golems--about ten hours worth of solid 6 man grouping--to no avail. Has anyone at all been able to obtain the item recently?

mullet said:
Is this quest currently bugged or are the Golem Fists just insanely rare? I've now killed HUNDREDS of golems--about ten hours worth of solid 6 man grouping--to no avail. Has anyone at all been able to obtain the item recently?

I know a couple people who've done the quest in the past 2 months.

Trygelan said:
got mine off of the ones to the left of zone in, supposed to be fairly rare though, i got really lucky with mine....

Same for mine and I don't really need them, am not even playing a shaman :(

I've seen at least a couple in recent exp sessions. Total time spent in the zone probably around 3 hrs.

Back
Top Bottom