Special edition guild-specific raiding mobs

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
To reduce the very valid complaints about how there's no raiding zone that drops every piece of loot in the game, gives you archaics, is situated right next to athica and is never occupied by another guild when you want to raid it, I'm making some raiding mobs that should be ideally suited to specific raiding guilds, and which will only be killable by them.

Here are some sneak peeks:

The Totem - Phoenix Rising
Approximate Difficulcy: Tier 3
Special Ability: On death, all of The Totem's loot is automatically placed in the main tank's inventory.

Deformer - Venerate
Approximate Difficulcy: One tier higher than Venerate
Special Ability: Cannot be killed, as by the time Venerate has gone up a tier, Tapein will have disbanded the guild again.

The Forum - Steel
Approximate Difficulcy: Indeterminable
Special Ability: Every 60 seconds, The Forum will cause one raider to get banned for posting something racist, misogynist or otherwise incredibly offensive on it.

ryutakin said:
Great Addition wiz! Can't wait for fusion's mob!

General Generic - Fusion
Difficulcy: About average.
Special Ability: None.

Temellin said:
Oh man, Can't wait to see what Ruin gets!

I was thinking about something like "any competition whatsoever" being Ruin's bane, but I couldn't get the delivery setup right.

Wiz said:
I was thinking about something like "any competition whatsoever" being Ruin's bane, but I couldn't get the delivery setup right.
Who is the villain in care bears?

Exodus gets all the awesome shit right because of the euro time-warp cheat, right?

Needs one where to progress you have to hand in 100 bounty tokens per zone.
And he needs to shout the generic thanks message.

:tinfoil:

Not even longcat can save this thread from the epic fail that wiz has laid forth.

Wiz fails hard at humor.

Draxx said:
Not even longcat can save this thread from the epic fail that wiz has laid forth.

Wiz fails hard at humor.
steel's wasn't full of funny, but it was funnier than the average. i'd read again.

Id like to suggest one:

The Economy - Wiz
Difficulcy: Near impossible (or so it seems)
Special Ability: Every time Wiz attempts this encounter it bends the whole server population over a barrel and has its way with them.

:)

Draxx said:

Wiz fails hard at humor.

Aww, did poor Dwaxx get offended?

jeez you're up late...oh wait...nvm, it's like noon or something there isn't it? Time change always fucks with my head. Most of my msn friends are over there, and I tend to forget about it, and they'll be like oh I gotta go get some lunch or something in the middle of the night. Then it's wtf?

Back
Top Bottom