South Nadox

Tarutao

Staff Emeritus
<<The Nadox Crew>> is looking to recruit some backup members. Our core group of 6 is having difficulty finding times where we're all available at the same time, so we could use backups for each person. We're 7 bosses in, and we are itching to get that 8th boss killed soon. Our core group is:

Carolla -- Shadowknight
Oozu -- Druid
Cless -- Rogue
Tarutao -- Wizard
Eldarian -- Cleric
Lumineve -- Bard

If you have nadox experience (preferably 5+ boss kills) and your AAs, please post with your character name, class, and what times you're available. We tend to prefer doing nadox late nights, but put whatever evenings and late nights you're usually available.

We hope to get Nadox beaten soon, and if you have that same hope of beating Nadox, then post here!

would like to add the content were trying to beat is untouched never before done.

for those below tier 10. You can get 30+ Resist (any resist) bracer and weapon.

There is no mention made of being a certain tier or having tomes done. This is intentional, as I get more benefit my 15 AAs spent in Innate Strength that I do in 5 Codex of Power. All I would add is having all your spells is a bonus. I still owe both Oozu and Eldarian kicks in the shin for missing some level 50ish spells we wanted. Also, Ancients and Relics are a big bonus.

Last edited:
Count me in, I'd love to go to Nadox. anytime usually after 8:30ish cst but possibly earlier if in advance so I can get the hubby to babysit the kids. =)

Kestrella - 65 Magician
or
Brixa - 65 Bard

*Edit: both characters have both ancients and all relics, Magician has also Archaic, Runic 1 and Summon Wisp. 326AA for Bard, 462 AA for Magician + w/e tomes.

*Edit2: I've been in Nadox many times but always seem to play either the group's main tank(HI Lleamod!) or various clerics or whatever else is needed but usually not my own characters. I've done the first boss many times, but only have cleared the first hallway and first room due to either group members time contraints/raids starting/group members leaving.

PS If I'm being interviewed for a position with this company.. how am I doing so far?
PSS The only day that might pose a problem for me would be an earlier start on Thursdays as my son has football games this day and I'm not sure when they will end and on some we will then have a 1+ hour drive home afterwards.

Last edited:
Were trying to do this mostly on the weekends late night. possibly late night thursday overlapping into friday morning. We ususuall start around 12am EST but i think were trying to start earlier. If we have to back gear you (which we will) were looking for atleast 4+ hours of your time.

If you're interested please post what spells you have and the amount of aa's aswell.

I could probably do this on Drolkrad or Cyen, warrior or cleric. I have done the first boss a while ago and have some gear from there. Fun zone, would love to see more of it.

Shoot me a PM or get in touch in game.

Drolkrad/Cyen

Were mostly looking for CC and clerics. Cless taru and i dont play our chars mucb anymore ao we dont really have any in game commitments that may arise such as our current bard and cleric do. Druid is a plus too because of ny work schedule being totally random I never know if I will be online for sure or not

If you need a cleric, look me up on Uest. I've done Nadox with Tao a few times long ago. Have full relics.

edit: Can also tank it on my SK - Fenex. If you have another healer around.

Last edited:
Tarutao, Oozu and I were the main group and driving force behind this, with maybe I guess Carolla (the slack bastard). However, Tarutao and I are playing a lot of WoW with the new expansion, and Oozu basically quit SoD except for occasional Nadox. Carolla usually stores his head in his ass during the hours we'd play, Eldarian stopped counting for everything in existence, and Lumineve is awesome but really can't play our hours.

In essence, this whole thing has been gutted pretty severely. The trash difficulty gets pretty crazy at the docks, where you have to pay at least as much attention as Marza content. Wipes mostly mean starting the process over from second beacon. Also, Challenge Points can make like a 50% increase in your mana pool alone, which is a huge difference in the ability to do the content. This means we have to completely backgear and teach every new person we bring. All in all, this means we have to find a 4 hour stretch minimum that all 6 of us can be available. I'm up for it if we can manage that, but it's just been too hard to get everything to line up.

I've said a lot of depressing things, but I'm holding out hope that we can still make this happen. Maybe Taru or Oozu will see this and chime in. Maybe we can rebuild a new group, who knows? I'd be willing to try in a couple weeks.

I'm at this point a little discouraged with Nadox and its difficulty level beyond the first few bosses. I suppose this is technically a staff leak, but it's a bug fix that happened, so I suppose I can say it: "an issue with aug stats reporting the intended 90% nerf but actually giving full stats has been fixed".

As those of us that played Nadox fairly early on are aware, the zone did not have time for difficulty tuning and bugfixing prior to a loud section of the playerbase decrying the zone to the point of convincing the person that wrote it to move on to another dev project. The fact that the difficulty level of the bosses was really high but they were beatable (and very much less beatable without challenge points from other bosses) is nothing short of dev miraculousness. That said, losing 1/5 of my mana pool makes me think of engaging spiritist and think "no thanks".

You all know I love Nadox THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH *outstretches arms*, but I think it needs some work before we can make a run at Whisperwood.

bro's ive been online every day for the last 2 weeks at all sorts of different hours. i've been trying to get ahold of taru personally for 3 weeks. and i've been looking for u cless for the last 2. i have new projects and im currently playing part time. I have found various persons that can play our hours and want to do Nadox but lack the structure and leadership the 3 of us have! just waitng for you two bro's to be online!

Back
Top Bottom