some nostalgia

iirc after 2.5 charisma started effecting vendor values, blazing firebeads used to vendor for 7900 but now they vendor for 9k etc.
I remember items not even having any kind of worthwhile vendor values back then so you had to put them on listsell and only the decent items sold. If they sell for anywhere near what you could get for them on listsell back then, then charm money is probably not very bad at all. I used to go to Blood Quarry playing Zapple and Nublia and farm all of the named spots outside of the elites area in a loop for hours when nothing was happening to get stuff to list since there were people who were newer or on alts that would buy the better items that were equivalent to tier 4-6 raid items. Got money for 2 of my 3 supreme charms that way.

Ok hello

Wow this is part of the criticism of no-lifers: toxic behavior

Previous comment reinforced by "we were the best" rhetoric

They have banned people for that, also nice swipe at current staff

Must have been pre-your-ban

Clearly your feedback was important

Clearly you were very impotent

Huh so in this instance, nothing wrong with a T11 6man when we can just duo it..............

You missed a part.

Good hearing from you Sabuti
It’ll never not be funny when someone takes this much time to try to throw shade at a dude over a 10+ year old video game grudge.

I remember items not even having any kind of worthwhile vendor values back then so you had to put them on listsell and only the decent items sold. If they sell for anywhere near what you could get for them on listsell back then, then charm money is probably not very bad at all.
basically no one buys boes, between new adepts having phat lewt and just a general lack of new people causes pretty much every boe to just get vendored.

FWF and other similar guilds may have these pleasant memories of "good times" with each other, but really the toxicity and elitist attitudes stemming from the top tier guilds were the #1 reason I quit and I believe had a huge impact on others leaving as well. Pretty sad because playing / raiding on SoD was probably the best EQ experience I've had, I just couldn't stand the people anymore.

FWF and other similar guilds may have these pleasant memories of "good times" with each other, but really the toxicity and elitist attitudes stemming from the top tier guilds were the #1 reason I quit and I believe had a huge impact on others leaving as well. Pretty sad because playing / raiding on SoD was probably the best EQ experience I've had, I just couldn't stand the people anymore.

It's actually gotten a lot better recently, with 3 of the 4 active guilds working together fairly frequently to do 6mans and other stuff. The elitism has been reduced, and the unity has increased with the smaller server population these days. Its actually quite pleasant, as a casual player I've been able to experience the new 6man dungeon repeatedly within the first months of launch.

Back
Top Bottom