SoD Game Pics

Would love to, except we lost the ability to do so due to a security issue... btw... thanks zodium and/or whoever found this and took action to protect us!

Excellent Jayelle, mind if I use some of them for a project I am working on? Just want to clear it before saving off the images.
Thanks

Xardon

Well I'm only a quarter of the way done ... but I thought I would at least share 1/4th of it since people are asking me about it.

If anyone wants to be a part of it /tell me in game and we'll work on something. I have a lot more to do as I am not satisfied with some of the current video captures and I need to capture A LOT more.

http://66.109.50.143/video/quartervideo.html

It takes a little while to load due to it's video size, when it's completely done I will probably have provide different download sizes.

Again it's just an initial start...

Xardon

So far it looks great... would have been better if you had waited to post the finished product imo <3

JayelleNephilim said:
The link does not work for me. Did you take it down?

Yes, having problems with my web server, memory errors ... I've been meaning to move it to a new server, will have it back up in a few days. Hopefully I'll have the full video done by then too.

Sorry Jayelle.

Xardon

The first time you see it is the time you'll remember. I really like this dragon's model :).

This day I was a bit tedious so, knowing trolls can only be hurt by fire and acid, my guild put me on fire :(.

After that horrifying experience, I had to take some surgical operations, but the doctors mixed my medical record with that of a girl-wannabe, and this was the result :/. It wasn't that bad...

I began to know the powers of my new form, and using the power of my sixth sense, I got to make it into the secret admin's channel! It was by the time the server was called :censored:.

More screenies to come when I feel like it ;).

Back
Top Bottom