Slight bug in MQ

telove2

Dalayan Beginner
I was just doing the first opportunity part. Talked to 3 out of the 5 peeps. Returned back and hailed and got my 75k exp and she told me to level up my skills which were already higher than required. Then when I hailed again, she only gave me a /d2 to continue with the kaezul investigation. I used a couple of my skills (and didn't even bother getting another skill up, I was already over 60 on both anyway), and when I hailed her again, she gave me the 100k and allowed me to do the elemental part.

Last edited:
Had a problem with the same part of the quest. Talked to 3 of the guys and got my 75000 exp, but she didn't give me the follow up about the leveling of the skills.
Went and leveled the skills per the wiki, con and div for druid, and she still won't give the quest, saying i need to get stronger.
Is there a lvl restriction to this part? I'm 17 now.

The D1 option comes BEFORE the block of text and is easily missed. This threw me for a loop too until I looked closer.

Not sure about this part but i do know that there is a level restriction on most parts of this quest. If your level 17 now and she's saying go get stronger. I would think that your at the part that requires you to be lvl 20 to continue. Try that.

Back
Top Bottom